Chapter 1

Chrome hair flew as Victory ran towards town, commotion of the townspeople grew louder and louder as she drew closer and closer. People ran past her in fright, it was the day before Halloween and a zombie apocalypse has happened.

As she slice and diced through the undead crowd she heard distress calls of a young child and a man. She ran twords the yells and found them in a store, along with a few other fighters. "He was bitten." A guy who was kneeling against the bitted looked across the room at a dark-haired girl who was deep in thought.

"Knight! He will turn soon if we don't act fast." He spatted at the girl, Knight.

"Use the serum Slushy." She looked at him with piercing icy blue eyes.

"But Knight he could die and then-" Knight cut him off, "Just do it."

With that Slushy pulled out a needle with a glowing green substance. "Can I help at all?" Victory finally spoke up and looked directly into their eyes.

"Help me fight off the zombies outside." Knight stated and dragged Victory outside. The undead crowd seemed bigger than when she was last outside. The sky was blood red with dark gray clouds scattered a crossed it.

Victory noticed a spark coming from Knight's hand. "Well you get right I get left okay?" Knight looked at Victory. "Well?!" She spat.

They both pounced into the crowd slashing right and left.

Soon it seemed there were hundreds of dead undead bodies scattered across town. "Well that was fun!" Victory looked over at Knight and smiled. Knight half-smiled back and walked back to the store. Victory followed behind her.

Screams echoed in the room when they walked in. Slushy had the stranger pinned to the ground. His eyes darted up at Knight and Victory. "He wont stay still for me to inject the serum!"

They rushed over to help Slushy and pinned down the man's arms and legs.
"Now would be a good time Slushy!" Knight spat and Slushy stabbed the needle into the man's vein. Slowly, the green liquid vanished into his arm. His screams echoed in the store as his eyes grew back into color.

"Well is it over?" Slushy looked at Knight. Knight smiled softly and nodded at him.

Victory, feeling awkward, popped up between them. "Now what?"

"Well, um...I don't know..." Knight tucked her hair behind her ear.

"We could help protect everyone from darkness." Slushy spoke up and his eyes flickered with excitement.

They all looked at each other and nodded. "I don't see why not." Victory smiled and clasped her hands together. "Let's do this!"