Chapter Five: Double The Trouble

Continued...

Justin's P.O.V

    I was there with my girlfriend at a fancy and expensive restaurant and what did I get in return? Aaliyah and her...date showing their asses up. And then it had to be Ginuwine. I know how Ginuwine is. I've heard his songs. His intentions with her was all clear. I mean, I shouldn't had cared because I had a wonderful girlfriend. Someone better than Aaliyah. I may had been lying to myself then but I was happy with Mandy.

  The cashier asked me, "Would you like a public or private table?"

  "We would like a private table for two," I answered. He checked his list for our names. I tapped my foot impatiently, waiting for him to give us the green light.

"Uh oh," he dramatically spoke.

I asked him,"What do you mean "uh oh?"

"Well, in the private room, some couple already took up the table for two," he addressed.

"Is there another table available?" The man looked unsure and scrolled down his list of names.

He then smiled, "There is one more table available but it is a four seat."

  I turned around to Aaliyah and Ginuwine who which looked okay with the stupid idea.

I announced, "Well count us four in."

He nodded his head and grabbed the menu, escorting us to the celebrity private room. We walked inside and it was  tight! The chandeliers were dangling up top and the instrumental music was playing. I spotted Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston having dinner together and even Will Smith and Jada Pickett. My eyes wandered around and it was very fascinating to see a room like that.

  I took a seat by Mandy, while Ginuwine pulled Aaliyah's chair back so she could sit. Then, he sat beside her. The employee handed us the menu and we immediately started searching for our meals.

"The food in this menu looks great," Mandy said.

"Yeah it does." I agreed, flipping to the next page.

The crabs looked great but cost a fortune. I actually wanted lobster for the first time. I couldn't help but look up and down at Ginuwine's arm around Aaliyah. She wasn't even minding it. Then, Liyah rested her head on his chest, looking at the damn menu! Jealousy took over my mind afterwards.

   "Hey Justin, turn to page three and look at the noodle dish. Doesn't that look like your hair? Haha," Aaliyah joked, laughing at her own joke. Gin had the audacity to laugh along. At least Amanda stayed on my side.

  "That is very funny, Aaliyah. Hey, how about you go back to page two and look at the chicken. It reminds me of your career---dried out," I joked, laughing shortly after. She gasped in shock, not laughing at all any more. Mandy laughed with me, looking at her. Alright! I crossed the line but that really got me upset.

  "It wasn't that hilarious, Justin," Gin defended her.

  "Her joke wasn't that funny either."

  "I was just playin' around, Justin. Why did you have to take it there?"

"Well I guess I'm not allowed to joke, huh? Alright, I'll stop."

  We all grew silent, resuming to search for what we wanted to eat. I wanted so many things: Lobster, Crabs, Shrimp, salmon, anchovies, scallop. I was in heaven forreal.

Mandy told me, "Baby I'll just get the seafood platter."

  "Okay. I'm still trying to figure out what I want." Aaliyah looked up at us.