{Epilogue + Extra scenes}

__________________________________

__________________________________1 YEAR LATER:

1 YEAR LATER:

"Amore?" I call out to her, looking for her. I walk down the hallway and get to our room. After walking in, I call out again, "Mars?"

"in here"

I hear her voice coming from our bathroom. I walk to the door and push it open. When I do, I see her standing there with her back to me.
"little flower? Are you okay?" I ask, walking to her and placing my hand on her shoulder. She turns, and I see tears streaming down her face, but it doesn't look like sad tears.

"What happened!?" I ask again, and she sniffles. taking my hand and placing an object in it and giving me a small smile. I look down at it in my hands.

a pregnancy test.

It reads: positive

I freeze for a moment. I'm going to be a father.

"We're having a baby," she says in a soft voice. I chuckle in disbelief as I smile, and I pick her up, hugging her and kissing her neck.

__________________________________

__________________________________9 MONTHS LATER:

9 MONTHS LATER:

I walk through the doors of our home; Adonis is following close behind me, and I walk down the hallway and then into the living room. There, I see everyone waiting for us.

Lottie, Flynn, Theo, and Celine.

They all stand and make their way to us when they see us. "Marcy!" Lottie calls out as she comes to me and hugs me.

"Be careful of her; she's sleeping," I say, looking down at our newborn baby girl.

"Awww, she's precious," Celine comments, smiling at her. The boys congratulate Adonis for a moment before they all ask, "What did you name her?"

I look down at her. Adonis is standing next to me with his hand around my waist, looking at her as well.

"Chiara," I answer, "after Adonis' mom," I add.
Adonis kisses me on the cheek.