PART VIII - A BIG GIANT MAN

Lizaaa falls unconscious their itself and after 2 hours ,she regains consciousness
Now there was no one , neither Brahms nor that big large man !!!
She thought of finding Brahms without making any sound and ran .
The moment she reaches to the hallways, that big man tries to catch her , lizaa got so scared because of that man because, he was looking like a giant , a man who cannot be seen ...!
A big beard man , who was frowning and a wired man !! A horrific face , which cannot be imagined he was grown up man but a old wrinkled face might look like a burned face more .

Lizaa got so scared ....... she ran under the dinning table and founds her phone and bag . She tried calling but there was no network available.
There she founds a letter !!! The letter by Brahms mother -
Hey lizaa, i know you're in a problem now. I know , you might be thinking where you are struck rn neither you know anybody here !!
But we all know you lizaa ....!! My son Brahms wants you .
I'm sorry lizaa but my son Brahms is not a normal kid , he's a boy with a rare disease.
Lizaa you're my son's friend you both were in same school . The boy you're playing with right now is not a normal fifteen year old boy , he's no more , he died fifteen years back lizaa !!!!
He sees himself as a little boy , and plays with you everyday in his dreams .
We didn't wanted you to experience this , but he forced us to . I'm sorry again