Part VI - " Brahms who"?

Lizaa ran to the hallways trying to catch Brahms , though she tried her best to reach Brahms but she cannot.
                      [ the next morning ]
Lizaa again tries to reach out to Brahms , she search everywhere in that big house.
Suddenly a drilling sound came from the backyard .
Lizaa thinks that's Brahms but it was the Gardner !
     ~ who's this ? Liza asked the man .
~ who are you ? I haven't seen you before?says the Gardner.
~ I am Lizaa , Violin 🎻 teacher and caretaker of Brahms
~ Brahms??? Questioned confused old man .
~ yes , Brahms the 15 year old boy , I have asked to take care of . Replied liza
~ are you serious?? Asked the Gardner and told her to stop talking nonsense and leave the house . " I haven't seen you before? It's better you leave the house .
~ Liza questioned " but what about Brahms "? Are you going to take care of him ??
  the Gardner replies " I cannot handle your myths anymore you may leave .
         " Liza gets worried what was he talking about " she turns back and the man was not there !!
She gets back to pick her back and stuffs and doesn't find it safe anymore to stay there .
     Suddenly the lights turned on back and Lizaa finds a shadow seeking behind the walls
   She started moving toward it softly without making any sound of footsteps.
      She asked - " Brahms is that you " ?
the moment she reached behind the walls .
       There was no one when she toodles back .....!!!