Got stank?

(Y/n) sketches the best of she remembers of her hero costume on her notepad, she sometimes look up to watch the baseball game.

She pauses when she heard the door slams. She lowers the notepad, to find Randy Howard standing infront the entrance. They were both covered in blue and white paint. "GO CAЯPS" was spelled on their chest.

Randy presses the buttons of two airhorns, catching the attention of those who weren't already staring. "WHAT UP, NORRISVILLE HIIIIIIIIIIGH!" He yells, dropping the airhorns.

Howard pulls out two cans of sillystring and spray some around.

There was an akward silence before Bash breaks it "DOOORKS!"

The crowd erupts into laughter, some of the tearing up.

Randy looks around dissapointed "Aw, man, he's talkin' about us!"

Defeated, they drag their feet through the basketball field. Setting their butts on the empty spots on the bleachers next to (Y/n).

"I don't get it. That incredible display of team spirit was supposed to get us into the Fish Cage" Randy frowns, motioning to the 'Fish Cage' where the popular seniors were hanging.

"I don't think making a scene will get you up there, no freshman has been in there. It would be a miracle if you would be able to get in there" (Y/n) chimes, leaning back in her seating.

"But our display of school spirit would've inspired them to let us up there" The ravennette reasons as Howard shivers, the lack of pants and shirt made it quite cold for him.

"Hey-hey, at least not sitting with the marching band. Huh? That section's got a Splash Zone" Howard cuts in. Making (Y/n) look over to the mentioned band geeks, who were getting showered in popcorn, hotdogs and even a tire.

The tire in question hitting one of the members, he fall and slides over the floor. Bucky begins going wild on the triangle, he stands up while rocking his head back and forth.

"Bucky, there's no triangle solo in this song — or any song!" Flute girl exclaims, who was sitting next to him.

The crowd begin to echo boo's as Bucky continues to rock on.

"Bucky, what'd I tell you about show-boatin'!" Mrs. Wickwhacker yells. She pulls the blond off the bleachers "Hensletter, your triangle's writing checks your dinger can't pass! You're benched till further notice!"

"But the triangle's my life!" Bucky replies, holding up the dinger of the triangle.

Mrs. Wickwhacker holds her hand out "Put your dinger in my hand, son" to which Bucky complies.

"You can take my dinger...but you'll never take MY BACKUP DINGER!" He pulls out a second dinger before running off, hitting the school mascot on the way. The costume fish flips on the ground like its animal counterpart.

One of the band members plays a sad tune on the trombone. "Ooooh, "Sad Trombone"" Howard shakes his head.

"Ultimate band burn" Randy adds.

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓
     Timeskip
┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

Walking through the empty halls, (Y/n) drags her feet as she talks to Tikki. The red kwami sitting on her shoulder.

"So what was the previous ladybug like?" The (h/c)nette asks the small creature.

"Well she was young girl like you, she had the most kindest person I've ever known. She was always able to bring the best out of those around her" Tikki answers, a small smile present on her face.