♡ σρєηιηg вяσα∂¢αѕт ♡

word count ; 546

~✧˙•˙•-ᰔ-•˙•˙✧~

You opened your eyes, the familiar scene of hell meeting your gaze. You have lived here for as long as you can remember. Not much has changed in your life. You grew up in the lust ring, only truly familiar with the working life of selling ones body. Your mother was a stripper in a popular club, mostly attracting the general furry porn fetish population of hell, while your father owned a cam studio not far from the club. You still lived in the lust ring now, working as a waitress in one of the famous BDSM bars.

"Hey! Y/N! Someone is here to see you!" Your boss rang loud and clear and you walked to go see who was there for you. A very small imp sat in the room, a large-sized tablet sitting in her lap. "There you are! The hellhound of the hour!" A voice called from the electronic box. All that the eye could see was a puff of pink smoke. "My my you are quite the pretty face. Please, come sit~" The smoke cleared, revealing a moth demon that was all too familiar to you. Valentino.

Despite being nothing more than a sinner overlord, he is actually quite well known in the lust ring. He has made the best pornos, with the best stars, and while the acting is less than satisfactory, for the general population it was good enough to jerk off to. But what did Valentino want with you? You hesitantly took a seat infront of the screen, realizing that the camera for the tablet was also on and the purple-grey overlord could see you aswell. "I would like to offer you a job." He spoke, taking another puff off his cigarette. Almost instinctively, you declined. "No that's okay, I already have a job." The demon only laughed in response. "Relax doll, you won't be working as a porn star I have been made quite aware that isn't your style but I would still like to have a beauty like you around.."

Valentino trailed off a bit, "I have opened a sex club and would like to offer you a job as a bartender." You blinked. Wait wait..the infamous overlord of porn isn't begging you to be one of his whores? There has to be a catch to this. The screen was once again covered in pink smoke, obscuring his face. You treaded carefully, "What's the catch?" He laughed, "There isn't one baby, I simply just want you to work for me..You will have your own private quarters in the Vee's building, and wouldn't have to pay a dime." He smiled, his singular golden tooth shimmering in the lights. "And you said the pay is more than what I am being paid here? You aren't going to try and make any kind of deal for my soul?" Valentino only laughed again, sounding amused. "Of course not, just name anything and everything you want will be yours dollface.." You thought about his offer for a brief moment.

Valentino, the overlord and porn producer has offered you of all the demons in hell a job without it being about 'making you a star' for his studio.
And he isn't taking your soul.

~✧˙•˙•-ᰔ-•˙•˙✧~