Part 4: Stealth Operations

Ash sat there watching the lab. He had many stories of Red and less so of Blue. He knew that years ago, they had caused what everyone believed to be the disbandment of Team Rocket. Drowzee was a strong pokemon, but Ash was no fool he knew that he wouldn't last two minutes against either trainer.

Ash: We need to get in there

Serena: And how do you suggest we do that? We aren't exactly equipped to take on 2 champion tier trainers.

Ash: We wait until they leave they go into the lab, but instead of the window, we go in through the roof.

Cassidy: We should check to make sure there's even a way into the lab from up there first.

Butch: But how do we do that without getting close?

Cassidy: Fortunately, we do have one way in.

Ash, Serena, and Butch all turned to Cassidy, who dug through a supply bag, pulling out a drone in the shape of a Spearow as well as a controller.

Cassidy: We use this to get a birds eye view of the lab

Ash: Okay, so what can this do?

Cassidy: This will give us an x-ray layout of the lab from the outside in which will come up on this. *sets the drone down and pulls out a tablet from the bag*

Serena: So we will have both an updated map of the lab and a way in?

Cassidy: Exactly from there, we can figure out a way in.

Ash: *sees Red and Blue leaving the lab* Then let's get started.

Nodding Cassidy set the spearow drone on a tree branch just above her before turning on the tablet.

Cassidy: Are we all clear, Hutch?

Butch: *through gritted teeth* My name is not Hutch *looks through the binoculars* Just wait, Professor Oaks, in the window still.

Cassidy: Copy that.

Serena: *watching with Butch* Before we make any move, we will need a failsafe in case something goes wrong.

Butch: No need. The professor is all alone in the lab

Ash: No Serenas right it doesn't matter how many people is in the lab. You always need a plan B

Cassidy: So what do you suggest?

Ash: Once we have a map of the lab layout, it'll be easier to explain.

Serena: *sees Professor Oak leave the window* Coast is clear Spearow drone is clear for launch.

Cassidy: Roger *turns on the drone*

In a few seconds, the drone came to life letting out a realistic cry of a Spearow before taking off into the sky. To anyone unaware of the situation, it looked like your typical wild spearow flying out of a tree.

After a few minutes, the map came through on the tablet.

Cassidy: *points to the roof* good news there is a window roof that's open. There should be enough room to climb in and out of even with the targets.

Butch: We still need a way up there, though

Serena: I can get Ash up there.

Cassidy and Butch: *looks at Serena confuses*

Ash: she's right. I suggest you two head to there *points to a tree line down the road* and get ready to receive the targets.

Butch: And what of the grunts?

Ash: they are our plan B if I need a distraction. *turns to Serena* Could you pose as a trainer running from Team Rocket and draw the Professor outside?