Part 1

A MONTH AGO

"JONGIN! Stop all of this!!", you said as tears of joy fell from your eyes. Your stomach was aching so much from all those laughing to the point that it caused these joyful tears to fell.

" No. Not untill you say that you love me more", said your joyful husband while holding your hands above your head on the bed pillow with one hand. While his other hand was busy tickling your tummy.

"No mom! You love me more! Daddy comes after me!!", your little bean Minjun who was giggling sitting on the other side of the bed trying to tickle you just like his father, said with his mischievous smile.

"Both...of..you...stop it....now!!!", you said again getting out of breath this time. They eventually stopped tickling you to let you catch breath. The smiles not leaving their beautiful faces even for a second. Jongin still not leaving your hands. You looked at the father-son duo who looked very proud of just how they got on your nerve. This is how it always is... This is my world, you thought to yourself.

After catching your breath, you tried to get up from the bed and out of your husband's grip. But it was no use. He was still holding you down.
"Jongin? Are you serious? Our son is watching us.", you said as you saw the looks he was giving you a few seconds earlier. "Not my problem. You have to say you love me more", he said while letting go of his grip.
"No! Daddy you're cheating! Mom loves me more because I'm your son!", said Minjun while pouting.

You just facepalmed and looked at both of their faces. They are always like that.
You just got up from the bed and went to the kitchen to cook some food for everyone. Since it was Sunday no one will have to make any hurry. You pulled your hair in a bun and started the cooking.

You were halfway done for the breakfast. You wonder what is the loud duo doing cause since you came to the kitchen, you never heard of any kind of whines from any of them. Maybe they're showering, you thought.

" Come down Min and jongin. Breakfast is ready.", you said a little loud so they can hear you.
"Coming", you heard your husband's voice from your bedroom.

After a few moments when they came, " mom don't look here", said Min. You heard him so you didn't turn around.

" Mom look", you turned around and regretted it almost instantly. There stood your son, wearing your night gown which was hanging off your little boy's body in a funny way. He was wearing your jewelleries and makeup. You just stood there and you knew who to blame.

" JONGIN!!!!", you called for your husband who peeked inside the kitchen while laughing. "Jongin this is seriously a mess. Look at what is my baby wearing. You were also in his plan right?", you asked him and he just laughed even more.
"Mom, now you love me more? More than daddy?", you son asked you with his pouty face.
"If course baby, I love you the most. Your daddy also loves you the most. Okay.", you said while kneeling down to Min's level and starting to gently clean the makeup from his face. His face lights up after hearing this.

"But why are you dressing like this?", you asked him. " Daddy said he will dress me  cutely then you will say you love me more", he said while smiling. You looked at your husband who was now sitting on the floor beside your son. You throw him a glare but he just winked at you in return. " It's not my fault. He always wins in this game.", he said shrugging.

"So now you got your answer Min. You win. So what do you want on your win?", jongin asked Min. He thought for a second before saying," I will tell my wish to you and mom after playing."
You both hummed at your son's playful reply. "Now come on. Eat your breakfast before it gets cold", you said while putting the plates on the table.

All of you spent your breakfast time with listening to your son's endless stories. He told about how he leaned the new numbers and all the new things he leaned at his school.

After finishing the breakfast, you took Min to his bed for his nap. After he was asleep you went to your husband to check if he was also asleep but when you went to your bedroom, you saw him doing some of his office work. You thought you should not disturb him so you went downstairs to do the rest of the house chorus.

After you're finished off the work, you went to  Min's room to check in on him. You peeked in the room and found him still sleeping. Not closing the door, you went to your bedroom. When you enter the bedroom, you saw jongin in the balcony talking over his phone. So you just lay on the bed closing your eyes. After a few moments, you felt his lips on your forehead and opened your eyes. " Mom just called", jongin said while sitting next to you.
"Oh, what did she say?", you asked excitedly. Jongin smiled looking at you. "She asked us to come for dinner", said jongin.  " Alright then. I can't wait to see her. It so long since we met last time", you said. "You just met her 3 days ago", jongin said with a straight face before bursting in laugh.

✨✨✨✨✨✨
.
.
.
.
Hello everyone one!
Nice to meet you😊☺️.So this my first ever story that I wrote.i hope you guys will like it.