Epilogue

Ben had been part of this universe for five years, using the Omnitrix to help the Happiness Charge Precures protect their world from powerful enemies. One of them was Eon, a wicked force who could bend space and time. He wanted to change the very nature of the Happiness Charge Precure universe. Ben and the Precures faced many challenges because of time, but they did not give up. Ben learned to control Alien X, his most powerful Omnitrix Alien with amazing powers. Hime gained a new power, the Princess Form, a brilliant show of light and magic. They quickly defeated Eon.

But Eon had already changed the Happiness Charge Precure universe, mixing its history and people with Ben's universe. The two worlds became closely linked. Five years after Eon's fall, life went back to normal, and everyone followed their usual routines. The world was peaceful, and everyone was happy.

In Pikarigaoka, Ben, Hime, Seiji, Megumi, Iona, Phantom, and Yuko walked to Pikarigaoka Park, ready to talk about their old fight with Eon five years ago.

"I can't believe five years have passed since. We defeated Eon, and things changed pretty quickly," Ben remarked.

"Yeah, a lot has changed in both our universes. I mean, can't you believe it? Our two universes are now connected," Hime reflected.

"So, what are we going to do today in this park?" Seiji inquired.

"I don't know. Maybe you guys have an idea of what to do in the park today," Phantom suggested.

"Today is the weekend, right? Why don't we do something fun?" Megumi proposed.

"How about a picnic?" Yuko suggested.

"But we didn't bring food from our respective homes earlier," Iona pointed out.

"Don't worry about that. Maybe my Omnitrix alien XLR8 or Fasttrack can help bring some food quickly to this place," Ben said before they all burst into laughter.

Suddenly, Ben's Omnitrix beeped, warning them about an upcoming fallen metallic object that would collide with Earth.

"Warning! Warning! Unknown metallic object of unknown origin will collide with Earth in 22 minutes!" the AI in the Omnitrix announced.

"Looks like we have a new mission that needs to be finished today," Ben declared. "Are you ready, everyone?"

"Ready whenever you are, Ben!" Hime exclaimed.

"Well, what are we waiting for, everyone? Let's go," Ben urged.

With resolute nods, the heroes wasted no time initiating their transformation

With resolute nods, the heroes wasted no time initiating their transformation. Ben swiftly activated his Omnitrix, selecting Alien X and transforming into the powerful extraterrestrial being.

 Ben swiftly activated his Omnitrix, selecting Alien X and transforming into the powerful extraterrestrial being