CHAPTER 4

The next day:

AIDEN'S P.O.V

"You want me to do WHAT!!?" I ask in a total shock "listen Aiden it's not a big deal beside you know their company has been in the list of top 3 companies in the world from the past decade. If we collab with that company it will be huge profit for us. Please try to understand it." My grandfather said it , as if-

"Marriage IS a big deal atleast for me it is and I don't care about the profit , our company already doing fine and I can work more har-" he cut me off "can't you do this little thing for grandpa. Am I a bad person now" here we go again with his emotional blackmail "I'm not sayi-" he cut me off again.

"You know right that I don't have any expectations from your gangster brother. You are the only family that I have , son. I wanna see you happy and see my great grand childrens too. As your grandfather its my last wish."

(Author: why always grandparents want to see their grandkids as their last wish!!?:/ )

He really said that like I'm gonna melt into his words *sniffles* well congrats it did make me emotional.

"Grandpa don't say like that , I will do whatever as long as it makes you happy."

(Author: he's such a puppy T-T)

GRACE'S P.O.V

Here I was still thinking about last night and all the thing he said when my father came into my room and sat on the bed infront of me.

I waited for him to say the thing he come here for. "The man you met at park-"

"We are still stuck there aren't we !?" I said getting frustrate.

"Listen grace I know this isn't a good thing to do but as your father I just want good for you and aiden will be that good thing in your life. Please for not my but for your mother sake meet him once. This is his number and photos , I will arrange the meeting at night for you both. He said that and leaved.

I didn't said anything because I didn't want to argue , but maybe this is a chance for me to avoid him.

Later at night at 9pm:

My father said that the Aiden guy has made a reservation at 'Black S restaurant'. Obviously it's his brother's restaurant and why in the fucking hell he chose this restaurant!!

I reached the restaurant and find him at the corner table beside the big glass window where the view of beautiful Los Angeles city is seen.

I admire the view.