CHAPTER 3

GRACE'S P.O.V

"What the actual fu-" My father clear his throat before I could swear.

"So is that true ?" He asked , this is the first time ever he ask something to me this CALMLY so it was weird for me.

"No" I said bluntly.

"Do not lie to me , it's okay tell me I'm your father" he said. The audacity of him to use this sentence where was your fatherness when I needed u the most.

With a straight face I said "there is nothing and even if it's there that is none of your concern."

I walked away to my room but there was something i feel uneasy about , my father was smiling the whole conversation. SUS.

THE NEXT MORNING :

AIDEN'S P.O.V

I was having my peaceful morning coffee when my personal assistant came and ruin it by showing me the news about another rumour of mine.

For GOD SAKE don't they get someone else for this why ME!!?

"which company is this ?" I asked my P.A "it's the company which Rodriguez family own and running it since generation to generation. It's basically an old money company" he said.

So this girl have big reputation but still was cursing around in a public park without caring. Interesting.

"Um sir.."

I look at my assistant "what ?" I asked raising an eyebrow "is there any rumour left  about me ?"

"No sir but.." I sigh in relief "but what ?" I asked. He was hesitating but atlast Said it.

"The Rodriguez company's CEO held a private meeting with the chairman to discuss about something the rumour related"

I frown "with grandpa but why ?" I'm confuse why he was meeting grandpa.

"I don't even know sir but I will tell you as soon as I get information about it" he said. I just nodded and he went away.

Don't know why but I'm feeling uneasy about this meeting.

GRACE'S P.O.V

"WHAT IN THE HOLY HELL IS THIS GRACE RODRIGUEZ!!?" I put the phone away as laura was ripping out my ear from screaming on the phone.

"Do you even know who is that person ?" She asked. "Probably a human being." I said unbothered.

"He is in top of the list in business tycoon and you know every businessman want to do partnership with him but he denied all the big businessman." She said.

"Hmm..must be his big attitude , whatever father will take care of that rumour anyways it's his problem not mine so don't worry." I said. "Yeah , hope you don't get in trouble" She said.

After hanging up the call the thing laura said about that man's business it was all running through my head because I'm not getting right feeling about all this or maybe I'm just overthinking it.

I sigh and went to bathroom to get freshen up.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

"So.. shall I think that it's a Deal then ?" Mr. Rodriguez (Grace's father) ask while smiling.

"Yeah it's pretty good deal. Then I'll meet you again Mr. Rodriguez on dinner meeting." The A.B corporation company's chairman said while shaking hand with Mr. Rodriguez. "Sure Mr. Blacksmith."