Introduction

Jeon Jungkook, the esteemed CEO of Golden Corp., was unlike any other powerful businessman. Despite his status as South Korea's No. 1 CEO and being part of the prestigious cheabol family, he didn't possess the typical cold and arrogant demeanor. Instead, he exuded a charming, playful, and cute disposition that endeared him to everyone around him. Employees loved working in his company, not just because of the opportunities it brought, but also because of the positive energy that Jungkook radiated.

However, amidst all the success and adoration, there was one aspect of Jungkook's life that puzzled many – his lack of romantic relationships. Despite being surrounded by admirers, he had never shown any interest in pursuing love or companionship. It was a mystery that intrigued both his employees and the public alike.

Some speculated that Jungkook was simply too focused on his career to bother with romantic entanglements. Others whispered that he had been hurt in the past and decided to guard his heart against any potential pain. But those who knew him well understood that the truth lay in his genuine contentment with being single.

Jungkook cherished his independence and relished in the freedom it brought him. He reveled in pouring his time and energy into his company, bringing innovation and success to every venture. His dedication to his work was unmatched, and he found fulfillment in achieving professional milestones.

While others may have questioned his choice to remain single, Jungkook was confident in his decision. He knew that love would come if and when it was meant to be, but until then, he was content with focusing on himself and his goals. After all, he had already achieved so much at such a young age – there was no rush for him to find love.

And so, Jeon Jungkook continued to lead Golden Corp., charming everyone with his playful nature and captivating smile. He may have been South Korea's No. 1 CEO, but he was also a boy at heart, uninterested in romantic entanglements but fully committed to making a difference in the business world. It was this unique combination that made him truly one-of-a-kind and beloved by all who knew him.

***

Kim Taehyung, the epitome of coldness and sophistication. This man is so workaholic that he probably doesn't even know what a vacation is. And let's not forget about his emotionless demeanor, which I'm sure is a hit at parties. But hey, at least he's got an extremely handsome face to make up for it, right?

After 15 long years in the states, Taehyung decides to grace South Korea with his presence once again. And what's his grand plan, you ask? Well, it's all about becoming a business tycoon and avenging his father. Talk about ambition!

But in order to achieve his goals, Taehyung realizes he needs to start from scratch. So he sets out on a mission to find a job in Seoul. And guess what? Fate has a funny way of playing its cards, because he ends up becoming none other than CEO Jeon Jungkook's personal assistant.

Now picture this: the cold and emotionless Taehyung, who probably hasn't cracked a smile in years, being at the beck and call of the cute CEO Jungkook. Oh boy, this is going to be one interesting ride! Will Taehyung's heart finally thaw? Will Jungkook manage to crack through his icy exterior? Only time will tell. Stay tuned for the hilarious adventures of the handsome yet stoic assistant and the adorable CEO!

Author's Note:

This book was actually inspired by a short story or fan fiction (I can't recall) that I came across on YouTube way back in 2019. Since then, I've wanted to write my own version of it, with the only difference being that at the time, I had planned to share it on YouTube whereas now I'm posting it on Wattpad. Although all I remember is the title of that fan fiction (which wasn't even about Taekook; you could say it was a Y/N fan fiction), so the entire book will be my original creation.

I hope you enjoy my book. I'm new to this whole author gig, so please bear with me. I appreciate your support and understanding as I embark on this new journey as an author.