Chapter 2

It was another night, another nightmare about his dear best friend, Way.

From beautiful memories, the echoes of happiness transformed in his own screams of despair. The scene of dead Way was still fresh in his mind, and he couldn't move on, even if he tried. Every day, he starts to cry, all of a sudden. Charlie was very worried about Babe's condition, but was could he do? He, also was pretty upset about the games of fate. 

Yes, Way did something gross, but he wasn't all his fault. He was manipulated by Tony, constrained by his power and favors. His death left many scars.

Charlie tried his best in making Babe smile, he succeeded, but not for a long time. He can't make Babe forget Way, it's not fair. He was his best mate, after all. The most important person in his life, and Charlie acknowledged that. He will always be someone special to Babe, but not how Way was. 

Babe prepared himself for a new day. He was going to have a new race soon, and he needed to focus, even as the track reminded him of the good times with his partner.

He started to hate everything (except Charlie), as if everyone and everything had something personal with him. His rage controlled his body, and he liked that pain, because he thought that he deserved it.

Why a person dear to you had to die for you to realize how important is to you? Oh, God.

He loved Way so much!

He wanted him back!

But he was gone forever...

Babe now regrets tearing the photos with Way apart. With that handsome face. With that smile full of life, and at the same time sad. And with those eyes full of secrets and anxiety.

"Oh, Way, I know that you were scared to tell me the truth, but... 

Just but... I remain just with that..

You are dead...

(a moment of silence, and then the frustration strikes in)

YOU ARE DEAD!

OH, WAY! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!"

He started crying again, being a mess.

Charlie heard the screams and came to make him calm down.

It was another day of sorrow for Babe.

But maybe something or someone will change that in the future.