Chapter 5

After he killed his father, Kenta was in an impasse. He didn't knew what to do, because all his life he was controlled by Tony.

Unfortunately, he didn't considerate himself as a person.

His feelings were perished since the day Pete ran away. That event changed his heart forever. 

A part of his daddy's money were - surprise - his . Even if Tony made him feel like nobody, in his testimony of death four names were written, two of which had been removed along the way, by some consequences. 

The ones that were removed were the names of Pete and Babe.

The ones that stayed there with capital letters were the sons that Tony claimed he loved the most in his illegal life: Kenta and Way.

Our man wanted to believe that, to make him felt better, but he couldn't. Tony was a dangerous monster, a beast who mistreated his boys, raising them just for money. 

"I'm glad that you're gone...", Kenta said with an overwhelming frustration, while his tears touched his cold cheeks.

But with him, Kenta also had a touch of happiness - a person who caught his eyes from the moment Tony brought him to their mansion. He had something mysterious and tough as Pete, but this Enigma was more special. 

The aura that he gave, made Kenta blush. He still remembers that day.

He hated the moments when Tony touched this prince, hitting him like it was just a piece of meat, when he was just a beautiful soul.

Kenta started smiling just thinking about the future.

"Maybe, we could be together.

  Shut up, Kenta. 

  He loves someone else.

  Why you always fall in love with the ones that can't love you back?", our man started complaining.

"What are you doing here?

  I prepared dinner."

And he was here, cooking for him, when the others knew him dead. Kenta was a winner from this point of view, and he felt so proud about it.

"I'm just collecting my thoughts, and admire the sunset.", our man said shy.

"Oh, I understand.

  It's so pretty!", the other man exclaimed with a gorgeous smile on his face.

"Not pretty like you are.", Kenta declared with an unexpected boldness.

"You're flirting.

  Alright, I'm impressed. I never though that you have that in you, dear Kenta."

"Ken, call me, Ken.", he replied with his eyes lost in the other's beauty.

"Why do I think you wanted to say this to me from a long time ago?", the other asked with a seductively tone.

"You're right. 

  But my heart was still healing, when you came.

  And then, you became daddy's biggest chance in Babe's rescue.

 I was afraid and...

 Full of desire, indeed.", Kenta confessed, and the body couldn't handle emotions anymore. Even with Pete, he didn't felt like that. Maybe now he had hope, and this is why the courage came out much easier.

"You know that I love..."

"Yes, but not so much anymore, isn't it?, Kenta asked confident.

"You really know me, Ken."

"And I can be yours, if you wants too.", alright, he has too confident for a second. He realized what he said and because of the embarrassment, he wanted to die.

The other started laughing really lively.

"Oh, baby Kenta, you're so cute.

  Keep it going like this, and maybe I will taste that sweet desire that you were holding for me for so long.", the wink mixed with the naughtiness of his tone made Kenta's entire existence pray for mercy. 

The other continued, breaking the awkwardness:

"Now, let's go.

 The food will get cold if we don't hurry, c'mon!"

The man started to walk out, when Kenta called him:

"Wait, I want you tell you something!"

"It can't wait?"

"No, I will not have the courage later.", Ken declared ashamed.

"I'm listening."

"Thank you for everything.

  And I can't wait to start our lives together...

  Way."

You're curious about how Way survived? Me too.

We will find out soon.