Corresponding Artworks 7.0

In the Rizona Ark, Nemo was captured by Cipherpol. A nasty twist unfolded when agents employed a sea-stone bullet to neutralise Ace, allowing them to fulfil their mission to transport the Lunarian back to Mariejois; a transport the WB Crew had to stop at all costs. The world mustn't know that Lunarians existed; and out of fear their secrets could be exposed Lunarians had to die...

To ensure Nemo wouldn't pull anything on them, given her past antics, they deep-froze her in a cooling chamber using liquid nitrogen. As per lore, the cold proved extremely painful and traumatising for Nemo, rendering her unable to defend herself quickly.

Ben alerted the Crew to Boss's weakening stress signal. It notified the others, who located Ace and removed the sea-stone bullet. Marco engaged in a fierce battle with Rob Lucci, keeping him at bay so the rest could dash forward to aid their friend. Lucci, worn down and injured, refused to abandon the mission. Even as Marco fought him, Ace, Jozu, and Ben dealt with a small horde of notable agents before reaching Nemo.

While I didn't illustrate the other fighting scenes (I'm sorry!) I did capture the aftermath and focused on the main sequences. Nemo, heated and furious, delivered a heavy blow to the agent who had broken her ribs, locked her up, frozen her, and harmed her newfound best friend. This marked the Crew's very first Ark together, and they learned a crucial lesson: NEVER underestimate Nemo's guns - and perhaps... NEVER mention that she's rather tiny - ever.
I hope you enjoy! I'm partially happy and partially not too happy with the outcome of it. XD It was so much work, I wanted to give up halfway through t.t 🖤

Author's Note: Pls keep in mind that the scenes have been condensed and lack further detail and context. For the full detail, pls give my wattpad a visit and if you like, read my fanfic "The Lunarian Guide to the Blue World" - Check out the pinned comment for further info.

 For the full detail, pls give my wattpad a visit and if you like, read my fanfic "The Lunarian Guide to the Blue World" - Check out the pinned comment for further info