Chemistry Class

"Children of the Grave" by Black Sabbath thumps into my ear as I sit at my desk. It is one of Eddies favorite songs and one of the reasons we started talking. In September I remember jamming out to "War-pigs" while waiting for the bell to ring. Then a disheveled teenage boy plopped down next to me and mentioned the song. Since then, we've been talking almost everyday.

The bell rings, and like usual, he's late. I take out my ear buds and toss my golden blonde locks into a messy bun. That's one of the things he likes about me too, he says I'm "not like other girls". Which makes sense, I don't like dresses or romcoms. I like T-shirts and reading. I've never fit in with other girls because they don't like my honestly. Like sorry your makeup looks so cakey, I'd rather not catfish than lather on fakeness. Bitches that put on makeup are whores

A curly headed super senior walks in, yelling "hey cupcake!" Of course, I know he's talking to me. Embarrassed I shield my icy blue eyes, brighter than the sun even and all the oceans.

"Where my hug at?" He grins, his signature super senior quote.

I sigh, "right here."

I get up in front of the entire chemistry class to give him his daily hug, his strong arms wrap around my petite body. He's so tall compared to my 4'7 frame and only 70 pounds. I felt secure in his arms at that moment the rest of the class had disappeared. That was until I felt something sharp (girthy even) grinding against my sternum,

Eddie was bricked.

He smirked down at me dominantly. Then he snarled to the class, including the Teacher, "EVERYONE OUT!"

They marched away like good little soldiers. Once everyone was gone he pounced on me with kisses.

"You know you want me y/n," he chuckled, "you're a good little submissive kitten"

My faced flushed, I couldn't even speak, "I-I-I-I-I-I-I  d-d-don-nt  k-k-k-k-n-n-n-o-w, m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-maybe?" I manage to stutter.

"Nervous huh? You silly little baka. You know you want alpha to dominate you." He growled.

I had been daydreaming about this moment for hours, days, weeks, years, decades, millenniums.

"I want you alpha" I desperately admitted.

"Good cause I have a surprise for you, but only if you behave like a good kitten" Eddie purred.

That turned me on.

I felt the fountain of youth gushing from between my legs, dripping from excitement onto the floor.
I've never wanted anything more in my life.

Eddie chuckled, "little princess, is that piss I see?"

I bashfully giggled, "Tehe, no, I have EDS, excessive discharge syndrome :p."

The juices kept flowing out of me, the tent continuously growing in eddies pants showed me he loved it. In seconds my wetness was up to our shins.

"I see you're behaving so I'll give you your present." He cooed.

Eddie then dramatically rips off all of his clothes, which only makes me drip faster. He reaches his arm behind his back to his ass and pulls out a chainlink of 4 dildos out of his ass.

All covered in his curly brunette ass hair, I wonder how many more secretes he has underneath all his musk. Before I knew it he was undressing me excited to use them on me.

But before we knew it, my excitement endangered us, the room filled with my juices and we had to swim. He realized we weren't gonna live much longer so he pulled a ball-gag from his long saggy foreskin. He strapped it in my mouth and we witterly had sthex and then died.

The end. #kawaii