Prologue

Long ago, humanity established its way through life. They learned to create, discover, communicate, and cooperate. After centuries, humanity would soon learn to construct a society where every being could reside. However, these civilizations would quickly die out, and new ones would be made. Mankind would continue to discover and create as the years went by. Soon they would build a lively world filled with art, learning, and travel, seeing the natural lands we call home. Humans would learn to guide each other to reality, to make changes to situations that will soon be gone, and build a circle with those they love most.

Unfortunately, not everything was perfect. Mankind would repeatedly go to war, disasters would strike, destruction would thrive, and death would come early for many.

These are the darkest ages we know of. The people who would cause it would turn their backs to admire what they've done without a second thought. What their greedy eyes saw as power was, in actuality, misery, and despair. The other half of humanity suffered through those times. They would watch in fear as what they’d created was now destroyed. Their homes, wealth, and loved ones.

But humanity would learn that it didn’t have to be this way when they eventually discovered there was another way. A sign of hope to revive those in desperate need, a way out of the darkest moment of their lives. And just like that, they were at their best again.
But this would only happen once a year. So, when the time comes, one person will choose between reviving either the good days or the help of others. That person could be you.

[Monika gasps, hyperventilating as she wakes up from her bizarre dream.]

Monika: "Whew, I really need to stop sleeping late."