☆Too Good To Be True☆

The birds were chirping, the sun was shining, all was good but one had other plans in mind."Hey Dude you up",referring to the boy setting on the banch.

The boy turned his head in annoyance."Aish .... I must be hearing things."The boy proceeded to say " Did yall hear some wild hyenas lurking or~is it just me."

The boy face darkened as he began to speak again."Ya!didn't you hear me."
The other answered in a shaking voice"y-yes."The look on the his face seeming he's about to sh!t his pants.

Just from his expression you could tell he was scared of the boy.(yh no sh!t Sherlock)The boy waved his hand singaling the other to get out of his sight.

The other ran out of there with his group.The boy then turns around the and let's out a sigh in relief.This is Hyunjin,he is feared by the neighborhood for being a bad boy.But that's not he's mostly known for.

He known to have beautiful features straight out of a Mahwah.His beautiful cherry coated lips,his beautiful brown eyes,his blonde hair,his skin ohmy-*coughs* anyways many says he looks like a ferret which is true,he's also drama queen💅.

"Finally!"Hyunjin sighs in relief he's finally at peace but~ as luck would have it...not so much."YA YA SLOW DOWN DOOGIES" a boy with seven dogs rushed at hyunjin.

Before hyunjin could even react he was lying on the ground covered in droll from the dogs licking
him.

Hyunjin was so pissed "Ya , what's your deal man."The boy bowed and apologized,Hyunjin then got to his feet to check on his phone which was in his pocket.

Taking the phone from his pocket as he turned the phone to face him.His face turned pale ,it was broken he started to shout at the boy.

The boy got on his knees and started to rub his hands together bowing over and over again like me paying in an exam.

This went on for awhile until hyunjin asked the boy how he's going to pay for his phone and his beautiful face.It turns out hyunjin just got this phone from his parents as a gift for doing good in school despite having a bad boy eco .

It also turns out he also just went to a spa,skin agentance and many famous industries that deals with body and skin care.

The boy apologized again and hyunjin noticed the boys broken Korea."Ya your not from here are you"he said while smirking .The boy answered in the affirmation he's not from here.

Hyunjin wanted to take advantage of the boy but quickly stop as he saw his innocent face.Hyunjin coughed and cleared his throat,"you umm,you'll make up for damaging my phone by coming over and do my homework."

The boy answered,"Hey that's not bad I guess-"

Hyunjin:"the whole year."

?:"u-um ok".

Hyunjin:"so what's your name?"

?:"Felix ,Lee Felix."

Hyunjin:"Hwang Hyunjin,nice to meet you Felix."

Felix:"Nice to meet you too."

Hyunjin:"Soo~ Felix!can I get your number....W-well for the homework ok course."

Felix:"yeah sure"

Hyunjin:"umm Can I call you lixie if thats OK with you?....."