☆Unexpected☆

The two fell alseep in eachothers arms peacefully.Shortly after Mrs Hwang and her husband came home.

Mrs Hwang said she'll check on the kids . She went to Hyunjins room to find the two in eachothers arms.

She was so moved that she had to take a picture. She took out her phone to take the pictures of the two sleeping boys.

She was so unlucky,as she took the picture she forgot to turn off the flash causing the room to go bright.

She quickly but swiftly ran out of the room quiet as a mouth. Even a snail makes more noise than her must be a superpower from motherhood.

When she got far away from the room as possible. She looked at the phone to see the result of the picture.

Looking at the phone she was satisfied with the result. She happily skipped to her husband's room.

The next morning ☆
Hyunjin pov》

The morning was just like any other but something felt different.I slowly opened my eyes to see the blinding light forcing its way through the curtain.

I took a good while for my eyes to adjust,I look at my surroundings there was nothing particular about this day.

I wanted to get up but I felt something beneath me. It was soft ,it has hair ...w-wait..what is this!

I looked down to find Felix wrapped around my waist sleeping peacefully.He looked gorgeous like a sleeping angel.

Hyunjin! what are you thinking snap out of it.I was about to wake him up ...But I don't wanna disturb him.

Suddenly I felt him moving under me "Is he awake",I thought to myself.I saw him slowly opened his eyes,yawning unaware of my presence.

He looked up then and saw my face.He jumped falling of the bed followed by a loud thud.

"Ya!Lixie are you ok?",I asked with concern.

"Yeah yeah I'm ok",he answered in a tired voice.

"Ok make sure cause that sounded like it hurt",I said making my way of the bed.

I then went to take a shower but not before helping Felix get on his feet.
"Why is the water so cold today",I said out loud.

I made my way out the bathroom wearing a towel around my waist but this time Felix was facing the wall.

"Lixie it's time to take a bath."

"Naaurrrr",he shouted out loud he was adorable.

"Lixie if you don't go then take off my towel."

"Ha!as if"

"Han-ah......deul......set-"

Before I knew it he disappeared I wondered where he went then I heard the shower turning on.

Wait I forgot to tell him the water is- I then heard a loud scream but not loud enough to wake the neighborhood.

A few minutes later I saw Felix coming out of the bathroom shaking.I got some blankets and wrapped him with them.

"When are you going back home?..." ,I
asked.For some reason he jumped at my words.

"Lixie are you alright." He doesn't look fine at all.I bend my knees to reach his level.

"Y-yes."

"Are you certain,for sure."

"Yh I'm going home this evening."

"Oh..ok"

I was sad that he's leaving so soon but he has to go I'll just make the best of it.

"Wanna play uno",I similed.