☆Harder and Better☆

IF YOU'RE NOT AT A SURTAIN  AGE..PLEASE DONT READ THIS A WARNING ⚠️ HAS BEEN MADE.TBH I WANTED THIS TO BE A CUTE LOVE STORY BUT I LET MY INTRUSIVE THOUGHT WIN.

H:"H-help me~."

F:"H-hyunjin w-we can't."

H:"P-please i-it hurts."

Felix was complicating but he should do,should he help him or let him suffer...

Felix has a kind heart yes but yes this is something entirely different but. . .

F:"O-ok just please don't hurt me..ok."

H:"H-hm."

Hyunjin started to unbuckle his pants revealing a huge boner.Felix was very nervous since its his first time.

But moreover Hyunjin was more nervous he didn't want to lose his virginity here but he had to.

Hyunjin took a deep breath slightly rolling down his boxer and lifting his shirt showing his remarkable body 👏.

Hyunjin lift up Felix's chin holding him in position while checking eye contact.

Felix hesitantly open his mouth,Hyunjin teasingly rubbed his tip over Felix lips.

Not long after putting his member into the youngers mouth.Slowly moving his hips trying to find a good position.

Felix began to move his head seeming he has no gag reflexes he should be alright.

Hyunjin moaned softly seeming he's enjoying himself.

H:"Ah- f-further down P-please~."

Felix moved his head down taking Hyunjin whole.Hyunjin flinched not expecting Felix to be this forward but he liked it.

Hyunjin was getting a bit impatient slightly moving his hips to Felix's movement.

They had to be quite since their in the bathrooms.Hyunjin was on edge and continously moaning.

But he wasn't satisfied he took his his member out of Felix mouth.Turning the younger around tightly holding the younger by his hips waiting for permission.

F:"G-go ahead."

That is just what Hyunjin wanted to hear.He quickly pulled down the youngers pants and boxer.

Not wanting to waste anytime forcing him into the youngers.Felix felt overwhelmed,his walls were hurting but at the same time it felt great.

Hyunjin wanted to prepare the younger he slowly began to move his hips,feeling the youngers shaking body he slowed down a bit making the younger relax.

Felix was groan with each of Hyunjins movements.Hyunjin saw the younger got used to the feeling and pushed his length in.

Making the younger moan loudly and body flinched sharkly.Hyunjin began to move at a fast speed trying to find the youngers g-shot.

He found it and started to abuse making the younger unable to utterly a word.

Felix insides hurt but he didn't care the pleasure was to overwhelming. Hyunjin was too big for the younger and he felt like his body was about to rip in half with hyunjins powerful thursts.

Felix was on edge so as Hyunjin. There was no point in hiding since the impact off their bodies echoed though out the bathroom.

Hyunjin pulled out causing their orgasm to spill away. Hyunjin didn't want to stop just yet.

He lifted up the younger putting him in position.Felix lay his head on Hyunjins shoulder knowing it's gonna be a little painful.

Holding the younger legs he pushed him down on his member.Felix tightly grabbed on the Hyunjins waist.Groaning feeling the pressure of hyunjin in his body.