Eras Tour

"Ready to go, pumpkin?", Travis asked his 4 year old daughter. She nodded, all decked out in Swiftie merch that Travis had chosen for her. Travis was a man swiftie, and he wasn't ashamed of it. He had bought two tickets to the Eras Tour, Kansas City night 2. He was especially excited because he had gotten two front row seats.

His daughter, Willow, was adorable with her mother's light brown curls and her father's hazel green eyes. When Willow was only a year old, her mother got in a fatal car accident and didn't make it. Travis was heartbroken and one day when Willow was taking a nap, he was working out and listening to music, and Taylor's song 'You'll Get Better', came on, and it brought tears to his eyes. He missed his fiance and it saddened him that she never got better, but it also brought comfort and took him a step forward of his grieving process.

Ever since then, he'd been listening to her religiously, and whenever he played it in the car with Willow, she sang it in her cute voice. She got half the words wrong, but it was too cute to correct her.

Willow wore a junior jewels shirt and black leggings, tying the outfit off with red heart sunglasses and her hair in two pig tails, a small red bow in each. She looked adorable. Travis, on the other hand, wore jeans with a not 'alot going on at the moment'  t-shirt.

"You look so cute Missy. Who told you you could look this cute today?", Travis asked, picking her up and tickling her. Willow bust out in giggles, kicking her little lets. "Ok Princess, it's time to go. Do you want to go potty before we go?", Travis asked the little girl on his hip. She shook her head. "Are you sure, they only have gross pottys there", warned Travis, smoothing out her curls. "I'm ok Daddy", she said.

At the concert, Travis put Willow on his shoulders, dancing along with the flock of swifties who gathered around him, thinking it was the cutest thing in the world to see a swiftie dad. But in reality, Travis was the original Swiftie, Willow only knew some of her clean songs. 

Travis was jamming with his little daughter on his shoulders, Taylor smiling widely at Willow. Travis handed Willow a friendship bracelet to toss to Taylor, unaware that it was the one he had secretly made with his phone number on it. 

Taylor caught the bracelet mid-air, smiling as she read it. She giggled a little, winking at Travis, still doing her dance choreography. 

Travis almost passed out. The Taylor Alison Swift had not only made eye contact with him, but winked at him. Things couldn't get any better, except for the off chance that she would call him back.

The concert ended with Karma, as always, and Travis was dancing along with the other Swifties, a sleeping Willow in his arms. The concert had tired out her little body.

Taylor's POV

I'm doing my concert as normal, when I notice a really cute little girl on her dad's shoulders. Only then do I notice how handsome this man is. He had manly features, but a big heart to bring his daughter to see me. 

I smile at him and see him hand his daughter, no older than five, a friendship bracelet. Before I knew it, the little girl tossed me the bracelet, me catching it luckily.

I smiled, realizing that it had his phone number on it. Winking, I continued, ready to do my Vigilante Sh*t performance, perfect timing. 

Right before I ended my show, I made direct eye contact with this man, mouthing 'I'll call you'. 

He wore a huge grin on his face, holding his sleeping daughter in his arms. I winked, walking away backstage.

Sorry guys, I know I changed this but I only changed it for reasons I don't really want to get in to, but the rest of the story should still fit with the storyline(: