Confess?

Rantaros pov:
*sign* I don't want to get up. But I have to. Gosh dang it I'm too lazy to stand up.

                 Rantaro's mind
Remember that time when Chabashira gave you an avacado plushie and you kissed her?

Gosh dang it I remember that time and now I can't stop blushing...... I finally got up and went to the shower brush my teeth, Comb my hair and change clothes.I went to the kitchen and saw everyone. I guess I'm the last one to show up.

Kaito:Amami where have you been?!

Rantaro:I just woke up.

Kaito:oh..Anyways wanna join truth or dare after we finished eating our breakfast?

Rantaro:yes sure.

That was the biggest mistake I've ever said.

I was just eating my delicious blueberry pancake till I saw chabashira looking at me.. I look back and she blushed. Hehe guess she still remember that time too. I wonder if Ouma and Iruma still remember tho.
Since I saw those two laughing about something. I don't trust them.

We finished eating and played truth or dare I guess?

"saihara! Truth or dare?" kaito said
"uh. Truth." Shuichi said nervously.
"Is it true that you smoke a cigarette once? Kaito said curiously.".. Yeah but it's not what you think it is. I was just trying to found out what it taste like" Shuichi said. "oh okay!" kaito said "Ouma. Truth or dare?" shuichi said.
"Dareeeee!" kokichi said. "I dare you to not drink panta for 1 week" shuichi said. "WHAT?! THAT'S NOT FAIRRRR" kokichi said. "hehe. Harukawa truth or dare!" kokichi said. "uh dare?" Maki said

"HAH! I dare you to kiss momotaaa~" kokichi said. ".. Uh..." Maki said while blushing and finally kiss kaito. "Anyways.. Iruma truth or dare?" Maki said "uhhhhh. Dare!" Miu said. "I dare you to not contact kiibo for a day" Maki said "WHAT?! NOOOO NOT KIIBO😭" Miu said. "Anyways~. Chabashira truth or dare" Miu said. "uhh.. Truth!"Tenko said." Hehe he. Is it true that you kissed an boy and enjoyed it? " Miu said."Fuck. You still remember. I should have knock you too."Tenko said with an guilty face." Of course I remember.and kokichi too!"Miu said.
" Shit.." Tenko said with an red face.
"Chabashira your face is red.. Chabashira don't tell me" kaede Said. "Alright Fine fine!! YES! I kissed an boy and enjoyed it!!" Tenko said while covering her face."i thought you hate boys." kaede said. "I-It's not like thattt!" Tenko said. "Your stuttering" shuichi said. "let's just forget about it a-anyways akamatsu truth or dare?" Tenko said. "uh truth." kaede said.
"is it true that you pushed saihara off the stairs because of your anger?" Tenko said. "um.. Yes because uh. He keeps playing the violen wrong". Kaede said. "it's not my fault that I don't know how to play an voilen" Shuichi said

"Anyways! Saihara truth or dare!" kaede said. "um dare" shuichi said. "I dare you to not wear that emo hat" kaede Said. "a dare is a dare."shuichi said before taking off his hat.

Shuichi's hat: :(

"Amami truth or dare?" Shuichi said.
"hmm truth." Rantaro said."do you have a crush on a person that is in the house?" Shuichi said. "um. Maybe but I have feelings for that person" Rantaro said. "nishishishi~ I wonder who could that be!!!" kokichi said before looking at Tenko. "Don't even try Ouma."Tenko said."So your telling me you have fellings on a person that is in the house?" kaede said. "yes."Rantaro said." Wow. You never lie huh?"kaede said "I never lie.. Unlike ouma " Rantaro said "your so Mean!" kokichi said. "anyways.. Yumeno truth or dare" Rantaro said. "nyeh. Dare" Himiko said. "I dare you not to hang out with chabashira for 1 day."Rantaro said." Nyeh out of everyone why chabashira!"Himiko said." WHAT KIND OF DARE IS THAT! "Tenko said."Nyeh because you always talk to me even when I'm trying to an peaceful atmosphere" Himiko said "Why didn't you tell me!?" Tenko said. "nyeh.. Iruma truth or  dare" Himiko said. "Why me again.. Uhhh truth" Miu said. "is it true you have an crush on someone?" Himiko said. "Of course!" Miu said "nyeh what does he look like?" Himiko said. "uhhhhh. Red hair , Smart but dumb and is a engineer " Miu said. "WHAT?! you seriously have a crush on that Degenerate?!" Tenko said "Yes! And?" Miu said "Anyways. Chabashira Truth or dare" Miu said. "I'll pick dare this time!" Tenko said. "hahaha! That was the worst mistake you made!" Miu said.
"The hell do you mean by that?!" Tenko said. "I dare you to say the person's name that you kissed in the lips yesterday" Miu said with an smirk on her face. "YOU SON OF A BITCH WHY!" Tenko said..Angrily.. "This is what you get for being mean to my crush!" Miu said. "I'm not telling." Tenko said. "if you don't tell then you'll have to drink an bottle hot sauce" Miu said. "fuck. I hate you" Tenko said. "F-Fine!.. It was AMAMI!" Tenko said while in a blushing mess. Everyone was shocked except for Rantaro, Miu and kokichi
"Wait you kissed AMAMI! . " kaede said. "YESS!! MY Amacha fanfic didn't go to waste!!" Tsumigi said "I'm surprised" Shuichi said. Everybody looked at Rantaro. "You two kissed?" kaede said. "um. Yes" Rantaro said. "I THINK I GOTTA GO!!" Tenko said before running to the garden. "Chabashira wait!" Rantaro said before running to Tenko.

"Chabashira I'm sorry!" Rantaro said. Tenko didn't respond back. Rantaro saw that Tenko was crying. "Chabashira I'm. Sorry." Rantaro said. "it-it's not your fault" Tenko said. Rantaro then hugged Tenko and kissed her in the forehead. "Chabashira . Your the person that I have feelings for."Rantaro said.
Rantaro finally Confess to Tenko. Tenko was shocked and happy at the same time.

Sorry if it's short I don't have that much motive.

Words:986