Shirley ward (from book im writing but i'll magbe use for RP)

Name: Shirley Ward

Age: 11

Gender: female

Hair color: light brown

Eye color: blue with flecks of green

Backstory: Shirley is the daughter of Poseidon, granddaughter of Juno, great-granddaughter of Freyr, host of Thoth. She's probably so powerful right? No , she's not. She struggles with living up to those expectations she thinks everyone has for her and she gets angry at herself for being afraid of things that t her legacies like the sea and peacocks. She is a Christian and grew up in a Christian household with her mom, stepdad, and little sister before her stepdad divorced her mom and she with her sister were in 50/50 custody because everyone except her mom thought Shirley's stepdad was her and her sister's real dad which is true for her sister but not for her. Her stepdad was kind but didn't understand her and her sister's ADHD. One day she was walking home from school and was whisked away to camp half blood where she found out being a child of Poseidon and through 1 month she found out both the other legacies she had. She also had been in the war with Nero, helping Lester (Apollo ) and Meg the whole time and saw Jason who was her best friend die which she has always felt guilty of and sometimes believes she is the reason that he died. Now after the war she doesn't live with her stepdad anymore because "she wasn't his daughter"

Fears: failing, heights, the sea, peacocks, bugs, drowning, falling, people hating her, being yelled at, ducks, hurting someone, not being able to save someone.

Likes: people, the sun, learning, reading, writing, drawing, singing, speech though too young, dancing, ramen, sprite.

Dislikes: food touching, angry people, fuzzy stuff, flashing lights, loud noises, tight clothes.

Disabilities: ADHD and possibly ASD (might be on the autistic spectrum but high functioning) and PTSD

Good at: school, medical stuff, helping, writing, and reading