~XII~

BEYONCÉ POV (written by favv 💕)
After me and nics little "disagreement" we ended up taking a nap which we were just waking up from.

NICKI POV
I had just woken up seeing bey on her phone, she still looked upset about earlier so I decided that I was gonna ask her out to dinner.
"Hey bby." I say greeting her. "Hey." She replies shortly. "I was thinking I should take you ta dinner yk?" "To make up for earlier." I say skeptically waiting for her to answer. "Sure." She says still not in the mood. "Ok well start getting ready." I said to her.

1 hour later..
BEYONCÉ POV
Me and nic are on our way to this restaurant called "Lucille's". I hope they food good cs I was actually hungry. "Ok bb, we're here." Nic says cheerfully (yes Nicki drove, it's apart of ha lil apology..). I nodded my head as I stepped out the vehicle. "It smells nice in here." I say while looking around. "Ikr." Nic says nodding her head in agreement.

"Good evening ladies, welcome to Lucille's how may I help yall today?" the waitress asked. "Good evening, may we have a table for 2 please?" I ask. "Ofc, right this way." The waiter walks us to an empty table.

10 minutes later..
As we're sitting down a young woman with shoulder length blond hair approaches our table. "Good evening ladies, I'm Olivia can I get yall started with some drinks?" The waitress inquired.

NICKI POV
"Good evening, yes I would like a strawberry lemonade margarita." Bey says looking at the menu. "Oook, and for you ma'am?" The waiter asks me while writing down beys drink. "Yes I would like a Shirley temple please." I said. "Ok comin right up." Olivia says walking away. "Soo, how are feelin miss bumble bee?" I beam while massaging her thigh. "I'm feelin good, how about you miss nicnac?" Bey laughed in response. Just as bey finished laughing, Olivia came back with our drinks. "One strawberry lemonade for you, and the Shirley temple for you." Olivia says, handing us our drinks. "Ok so are you ladies ready to order or do yall still need time?" The waitress asked skeptically.

BEYONCÉ POV
"No we're ready to order." I said reassuringly. "Ok I'm gonna have the grilled shrimp, and for sides I would like some corn and fresh fruit please." Nicki said to the waitress. "And I'm gonna have the chicken Alfredo and a loaded potato please." I inform her. "Alrighty, I'm gonna go get started on yalls food." Olivia strolled down the aisle.

NICKI POV
"Sooo, how are you feeling miss bumble bee? " I say tryna make small talk while rubbing her thigh (me personally, I hate small talk jus say watchu wanna say🤦🏾‍♀️). "I'm feeling good, how about you miss nicnac." Bey laughed lightly. "I feel good." I answered.

5 minutes later..
After me and bey talked a little bit more the waitress came back with our dinner. "Okkkk, here's your grilled shrimp and corn with fruit, aswell as your chicken Alfredo with a loaded potato." Olivia announces while handing us our food. We thank her as she heads to another table.

BEYONCÉ POV
Me and Nicki began eating our food while stealing glances at each other.
"Bb, I apologize about earlier, I would never intentionally hurt you or your feelings," Nicki said filled with guilt. "It's ok ml, I forgive you." I shrugged already past the situation that occurred earlier. "You sure cs I can block him on everything I love." She says frantically. "Girl yes, I've been over that, like I said earlier tho, don't do ts again, you belong to me and only me." I say seriously.

(Narrator pov)
They spent the rest of the evening, laughing eating and just having a good time.