The Beginning ♡

Warning this contains:
Touchy subjects,abandonment, sadness,killing and cuteness.
______________________________

Your mom pov:

I was running away from him with my sleeping daughter in my arms.

I don't want to do this! I want to raise MY baby! I don't want to give her to a stranger

I don't want to do this! I want to raise MY baby! I don't want to give her to a stranger. But he will abuse her.

I turned into a dark alley and climbed through a window that was nearby. Once I entered,I saw a teenage boy with light blue hair and red eyes. I looked at him with teary eyes and said "Will you please take my baby? Her father will kill her if he finds her!" He looked at me confused but nodded. I held her to him but he shook his head. I tilted my head as I watch him walk over to a table,and get gloves and he put them on. He came back and took her. I gave my baby one last kiss and bowed to him saying "Thank you so much." I climbed back through the window and ran.

My husband looked at me furious and asked in a dangerous tone "Where is my daughter?" I looked at him and screamed "I won't let you use her!" He took a fist full of my hair pulling me backwards screaming "Where is she!?""I will never tell you!" He then began choking me and hitting me.

Shigaraki pov:

I looked at the baby in my arms. I was confused as to why the woman was crying, and why this babie's father is going to kill her if he finds her. But what bothered me even more is the fact that the woman had a hospital gown on filled with blood. And this baby looks like she was just born. She had beautiful h/c hair. I felt as if she would change everything for me.

A while later I heard a scream of pain. I looked that way. I walked to the window and saw the woman on the floor with a pool of blood around her. My face paled when I saw that the man over her body,it just so happens to be my boss, All For One. I was scared as fuck and walked over to Kurogiri. I asked him to teleport me to my house,he did and I was now in my house. I put the sleeping baby on my bed and walked over to my fridge and took out a energy drink. I opened it and then Kurogiri teleported here. I chugged the drink and he said "Young Master we need things for the baby. I am assuming that you are going to raise her here so boss doesn't find her?" I nodded and said "Yes I
know that, and I am raising her here,so boss doesn'tfind her. Now we have to go shopping before she wakes up."

I went over to my bed and picked up the little baby,as soon as I did she yawned which is the cutest thing ever! And opened her eyes. I saw something I didn't think I'd ever see,another with red eyes! I smiled at her and she smiled back,making my heart melt. I heard Kurogiri cough and faced him with a glare and scowl on my face. He sweat dropped but said "We should be going young master,Boss might get suspicious. " I sighed but nodded.

Kurogiri wrap gated us to a baby store. The baby in my arms squinted her eyes at the sudden light,making me laugh at her Cuteness. She giggled which made me freeze.