Chapther 2

I woke up the next morning around 11:00 am. That was weird due to the fact I usually wake up around 8 but yesterday I slept at 1:00. I was chatting this girl named Robi and soap from the group chat. They were both so nice. They were so much like me and it felt nice talking to them while listening to music.

My phone was blowing up with messages. I had like 209 messages from the "squad". They let me be apart of it which was odd because I was new.

My best friend in the chat had to be either ash, Robi, or soap. That was until Maria started talking. I got to admit she was marvelous!! She liked 5sos, the vamps, r5, and one direction just like me! She was like another me! Ash was another person in the group chat that I liked. I mean she was my first friend after all.They all were from different places around the world and here I was from Seattle.

This is how our chat went
Ash- Hey Areej 💘
Soap-AREEJ
Me- hey ash (:
Me-SOAP THE DOPE
Robi- guys guys check out my hair bun
Soap- it's nice lol
Maria- your hair are goals tbh
Me- it's great I like it
Eli- MY ANACONDA DONT WANT--
Ash- stfu Eli
Soap- LMAO
Chase-none unless you got buns
Jasmine-Hun

It was so much talking to them. They were the friends I never had and I really really liked them. It felt like is known them for ages. I muted the group and went downstairs to get something to drink. I opened the fridge and spotted simply lemonade. I got on my tippy toes and grabbed it. I set it on the counter and grabbed a cup from the dish washing machine. I poured myself some half way and put the juice back where it was. I closed the fridge and made my way upstairs to my room.

I set my cup on the table near my bed and grabbed my phone. There were two notifications. They were from the boy Ryan. I liked him. As a friend only of course.

Ryan- hey
Ryan- lol
Me- Hi (:

I then clicked the group chat and started talking to them. I wouldn't do anything else. Then Ryan said "Areej pm".

I didn't respond and checked my private message. Ryan texted me 39 minutes ago and 3 minutes ago.

I felt bad and replied instantly. We talked more after that and I think I was developing my first crush. Exciting.

I started telling soap about Ryan. I felt like I could trust her. She gave great dating advice. I like to think of her as my sister. Robi was close with Ryan so she told me his likes and dislikes. She was so very helpful too.

I liked this group so much. They were amazing. I know it's Just been two days but wow I must admit, I have some new best friends.