School of Ramadan L5-6

Fifth Lesson: Being Generous & Helping Others.

Abdullah Ibn
Abbas رضي الله عنهما said: "the Prophet ﷺ was the most generous of people, and he was most generous in the month of Ramadan. When Jibril would come to him and he would revise the Quran with him. And when Jibril would meet him the Messenger of Allah would be more generous than the wind which brings the rain and brings life to the earth."

┈••✦☪︎✦••┈┈••✦☪︎✦••┈

Sixth Lesson: The connection of Ramadan to forgiveness and pardoning.

The famous Hadith of Aisha رضي الله عنها she said: "Ya Rasulallah, what do you think if I reach Laylatul Qadr what shall I say? He ﷺ said: say,

الَّلهُمَّ إنَّكَ عَفُوٌّ تُحِبُّ العَفْوَ فَاعْفُ عَنِّى.

Oh Allah You are the One Who loves the pardon and You love pardoning so pardon me.

• The example of Heart & Ramadan: Ramadan is honey but it's not gonna taste like Ramadan if the heart is not cleaned and ready for it.

• In the statement of Prophet: 'عفو تحب' the Prophet ﷺ didn't say to Aisha رضي الله عنها say 'O Allah You love to pardon me'. He kept it general, meaning; You love to pardon and You love the people to pardon each other.

وَلْيَعْفُوا۟ وَلْيَصْفَحُوٓا۟ۗ أَلَا تُحِبُّونَ أَن يَغْفِرَ ٱللَّهُ لَكُمْۗ وَٱللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ

"...and let them pardon and overlook. Would you not like that Allah should forgive you? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."
[An-Nur 24:22]

"[An-Nur 24:22]