Neil has Mini's support

Hii Everyone...

So I am continuing from where the track ended i.e. Mini held Neil's hand and started walking towards her cabin. So lets continue.

Mini grabs Neil's hand and takes him into her cabin

(in the cabin)

Mini saw Neil was a bit tensed and was panicking due to all what happened in the restaurant hall.

Mini : Neil.. Neil...

He was not answering

Mini held both of his arms at the elbows and shook him to bring him out of his trance.

Neil was quite disturbed and was trying to hold his tears.

Mini: Tumhare pass abhi udaas hone ka ya sentimental hone ka time nahi hai Neil Oberoi... Apne aap ko sambhalo aur himmat se kaam lo. Dekho bahar Kiya wait kar rahi hai... tum use world ki best pasteries khilaoge na... Come on I want my chef on duty. Chalo muh haath dholo and get back to work. Mujhe pata hai ye tumhare liye bohot mushkil hai par mujhe ye bhi pata hai ki tum kar sakte ho. Hmm..

Neil somewhere knew that Mini was saying all this just to comfort him but somewhere deep down she was also disturbed

Neil: But Mini...

Mini : Abhi no if's and but's Neil. Is time hume sirf Kiya par dhyan dena chahiye baki batein hum baad me karenge. Just know that I am with you in all the circumstances of life whether good or bad. Tum abhi kisi chezz ke baare me mat socho aur Jao kitche me dekho kiya wait kar rahi hai.

Neil nodded and left

Mini sat down with a thud on the couch and started sobbing. But within a few minutes got up as she knew that was not the time to cry but to back neil.

She called Simpi, Geeta ji , Khurshid Miyan and other staff of the restaurant to her cabin as she knew that they would want to know about the lady talkig so comfortably with Neil while him being reluctant. So she thought before they would ask Neil about her she should tell them the truth as Neil was not in a good state. Also there were only pasteries to be made which Neil could handle alone.

All of them came to Mini's cabin.

Mini: Aap sab janna chahte honge na ki wo lady kon hai Neil se itna comfortably kaise baat kar rahi thi. Wo Neil ki wife hai jisne use cheat kiya aur ab unka divorce case chal raha hai... She told them the whole story and about Kiya too. They all understood and decided to support Neil and Mini in the case.

Geeta Ji: Mini tu sachme bohot bahadur hai. Bohot accha kaam kar rahi hai tu. Bhagwaan tujhe humesha khush rakhe.

Simpi: Sach me Mini Madam aap bohot brave ho. We all are proud of you.

Khursheed Miyan: Sach me Mini beta. Tum bohot nek kaam kar rahi ho. Mai allah se dua karunga ki wo tumhari raksha kare.

Mini : Ap sabhi ko dil se Thank you. Par ap abhi iss bare me Neil se koi baat mat kariyega wo already kafi pareshan hai.

All of them agreed and went back to work.

Here Mini also comes out of her cabin and sits beside Kiya. Isha did not like this but what can she say to Mini. So she keeps quiet.

Mini: Wow Kiya aapki ye doll to bohot sundar hai. Aapne iska koi name rakha hai.

Kiya nodded

Mini: Kya naam hai iska.

Kiya: Iska naam Niki hai

Mini: Bohot hi pyaara naam hai par aapko iska matlab pata hai.. Niki me Ni for Neil and Ki for Kiya. Haina pyaara.