Finding a good lawyer

Heyy everyone..

So sorry I could not update from the past 2-3 days as I am a 12th grader with PCB subjects and I am having my board exams going on. So I was quite busy with that. 

But lets continue now

At the restaurant

Both Mini and Neil finished up all the major tasks of the day like prepping the menu, looking into accounts, guiding the staff, etc and then both took a half day leave and went to meet the lawyers suggested by Bobby.

They met a few but none of  them agreed to take up their case as in most of such cases preference is given to ladies and obviously no lawyer would to deliberately take up a case of which result would not be in his favour.

Mini: Ab kya kare Neil... Inhone bhi mana kar diya. Ab kaha se dhoonde accha lawyer..

She saw Neil was lost

Mini: (shook him) Neil.. Neil.. Are yaar tum kahan baar baar kho jaate ho? Itni tension mat lo mai kuch na kuch kar loongi.

Neil just hummed and then Neil went to the restaurant as he had to do some preprations for the next day not before dropping Mini at home.

As it was evening Arya had gone out to play with Rani.

Mini immediately went to her room and opened up her laptop. She was typing something and then deleting it. She again typed something and leaned her head on the headrest while reading it very carefully. Shortly she dozed off as she was quite tired.

In some time Arya came back. 

Arya: Veerbalika... Veerbalika... Tum ghar aa gayi na?

Mini was not answering. So Arya went to her room and saw sleeping in sitting position itself.

She facepalmed herself and thought to herself

Arya: (thinking) Ye Veerbalika bhi na dekho kitni careless hai.. aise hi so rahi hai bina blanket ke phir pora din cheekti rahegi.

She picked up the laptop from the bed and kept it aside, covered Mini with comforter and kissed her forehead. She then went out

Rani: O kudiye tera dudh bana deva ?

Arya: Haan Rani didi chocolate wala. Mai apne room me jaa rahi hu homework karne. Aap mera doodh wahi par le aana

Rani: Changa changa madam ji

Mini woke up in some time and went out to look for Arya. She went to her room and saw her studying.

Mini: Hey matarani.. aaj ye chamatkar kaise ho gaya meri chutanki bina kisi ke kahe homework karne baith gayi...

Arya: Itni overacting karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai.Waise tumhe pata hai tum bohot buri acting karti ho Veerbalika. 

Mini: (tickling her) Accha ji mai buri acting karti hu par gudgudi to acchi karti ho na

Arya: (laughing) Bass karo na plzz accha accha tum acchi acting karti ho. Par careless to tum bohot ho

Mini: Mai aur careless.. mai sach me 

Arya: Haan tum... bina blanket liye bina laptop band kiye aise hi so rahi thi

Mini remembers about the writeup

Mini: Chutanki wo laptop tumne use kaha rakha?

Arya: Wahi tumhare table par

She ran straight back to her room and hurriedly opened the laptop

She was surprised and happy at the same time.

She ran back to Arya's room and hugged her tight

Arya: Are Veerbalika kya hua... chodo mujhe...mujhe saans nahi aa rahi