Preet and Bobby get to know about Neil's past

Hey everyone...

So lets continue

At haveli

Mini reached home and went straight to her room. Since it was evening Arya had gone out with Rani didi to play.

Mini ran straight into the shower and came out in some time. She stood infront of the mirror looking at the stars as they were her guiding light.

She called Bobby to ask him if he knew any good lawyer.

On call

Mini: Bobby yaar tu abhi kahan hai... Free hai kya thodi der?

Bobby: Haan Mini kuch zyada kaam to nahi kar raha..Bss kuch jagraton ke liye planning kar raha tha. Bata kya hua.

Mini: Wo actually kucch kaam tha. Thoda urgent hai. Tu bhi haveli aa sakta hai?

Bobby: Kya hua Mini sab theek to hai na? Tu badi udaas udaas sound kar rahi hai.

Mini: Nahi bss tu aaja phir baat karte hai.

Bobby: Accha. Chal mai 15 - 20 min tak aata hu

Mini: Thank you so much yaar. Accha sun Preet bhi agar free ho to use bhi saath le aaio

Bobby: Theek hai chal milte hai phir thodi der me. Bye

Mini: Bye

After the call ended Mini opened up her laptop to look for some top notch lawyers in Patiala. She read about many and shortlisted a few.

Bobby and Preet arrived in half an hour

As they were coming in the haveli Mini heard the rattling of the door so she came out of her room. She asked Bobby and Preet to come up itself.

Preet: Kya hua Mini.. Tune hume aise urgently bulaya.. Sab theek to hai na..?

Mini having tears in her eyes just swayed her head in a no and bursted out crying

Preet immediately hugged her and started rubbing her back to pacify her

Bobby: Are Mini kya hua kuch bata to..

Preet: Haan Mini aisa bhi kya ho gaya. Kuch to bol..

Mini calmed down a little

Mini: Wo.. Nei...( words couldnt make their way out of her mouth)

Preet forwaded her a glass of water.

She gulped it all in one go and choked a little

Preet (rubbing her back): Are araam se

Mini: Wo Neil...... And told them about Neil's past and all that happened at the restaurant.

Preet: Mini tu theek hai?

Mini: ( wiping her tears and fake smiling) Haan haan Preet Kaure Mujhe kya hona hai

Bobby: Tu na sach m Veerbalika hai Mini. Bohot strong hai tu. Ab ye bata aage kya karna hai?

Mini: Kya karna hai kya... Accha sa lawyer dhoondna hai.. Usse baat karni hai.

Preet: Tu sach me ye karna chahti hai Mini?

Mini: Of course Preet.. Aise time mai Neil ko akela to nahi chod sakte na

Preet: Aur tera kya Mini... Tu hurt nahi ho rahi iss sab se?

Mini: Maine kyu hurt hona hai Preet.. ( eyes brimming up). Mujhe poora vishwas hai Neil mujhe kabhi hurt nahi hone dega. Mujhse zyada wo mere liye worried rehta hai.