One Ring to Rule them All

Izuku Midoriya didn't have the best luck at first. Being diagnosed as quirkless, and most of his friends turned away from him like he didn't matter. The only person who stood by him was his childhood friend Katsuki Bakugo, or as he calls him Kacchan. But all Izuku's bad luck changed one fateful day when the number one hero All Might offered to pass down his quirk and train him to become a hero. Izuku spent 10 months training his body by cleaning an entire beach filled with trash. When he finally cleaned the beach All Might gave him the quirk One For All, but this is not the only power the future hero will receive.

AM: Well young Midoriya, you still have a week before the entrance exam, why don't you head home?

Izuku: Thank you All Might.

All Might leaves, as Izuku begins to walk home. On his way, Izuku noticed something in the corner of his eye. He goes over to it and sees that it is a golden ring lying on some old coals that are still burning. He carefully picked the ring up, but the ring didn't burn. Izuku saw some writing on the ring that he never recognized before which then faded away moments later and the ring shrank to about the size of his ring finger.

 Izuku saw some writing on the ring that he never recognized before which then faded away moments later and the ring shrank to about the size of his ring finger

Izuku: A ring?

Izuku looked around to see if anyone accidentally dropped it, but he couldn't find anyone.

Izuku (mind): Where did you come from?

Izuku leaves and returns home, he tells Katsuki about the ring and he decides to come over tomorrow to help him find the owner. Izuku looked at the ring curiously for a moment and then he put it on.

When Izuku puts the ring on light emitted from his eyes as a strange language spoke to him, that he somehow understood.

Translation

Izuku sees visions of a large armored man making the ring inside a volcano. And then he saw into the mind of this supposed villain. His name was Sauron, the Dark Lord of Mordor and a follower of the previous Dark Lord Morgoth. Izuku saw Sauron's vision of a world where everyone lived equally, but also saw how much power had corrupted man in this world. Izuku understood why Sauron did this. He wanted to destroy corruption by becoming a Lord who would ensure that this order was maintained. Once the vision ends Izuku wakes up in the real world.

Izuku: I see now, you chose me to inherit your former master's power and you want me to create this world.

Izuku was silent momentarily and then looked at the ring and read the inscription.