short creative suspense writing

walking down a long dark corridor. Cassandra was deathly in the  need of water and sleep. She had been walking all day and had ran out of water the day before. As she continued down the hall the lights started to flicker and the voices in her mind continued. "Don't give up Cassie.  He is still behind you, he is hunting you like you are some type of animal." She could hear her dead best friend Danielle in her ear. Yesterday was the day that she got lost in the maze of halls with no unlocked doors out of the underground corridors. Yesterday was the day that her best friend was murdered by a mad man that has been tailing her and has kept her on her toes since the minute that her and Danielle had stepped foot in the underground club that was built entirely of animal and human bones. As she continued down the hall she heard a faint squeaking behind her. She turned around and all she saw was the sunken in face with dark circles under his eyes. As her eyes slowly decended her eyes rested on the ax in his hand. Then slowly the man began to walk towards Cassandra and there was a look of pure evil and hatred in his eyes and that's when she knew that he would be the last thing she would ever see.