school fight

Author here......

Yeah so ha mujhe pata hai ki bahut galiya padne wali hai hehhehehe sorry for not updating from last two months and also being lost, actually because of some issues your author was not able to post sorry again and please forgive your author and also i may not be able to post much and on a perticular time or day because of my busy schedule and all and if someone don't like it than leave the story, i am writing the story for the ones who support me with everything, so stop writing mean comments and understand others tooo....but i will try to post when i will get time.....
And also tell me in the comments how to you liked it.....

How about 20 likes??

Sorry for a long note and yeah you can continue the story ✨

(remember that it's a memory from bts and isha's past......)

Isha and Jungkook was at the age of....14...............
Taehyung and Jimin age was......16.
Namjoon and hoseok age was....17.
Suga age was.......18.
Jin age was.......19.

Jin: Get Back In Your Rooms!!! Now!
Here the eldest brother of the Kim siblings is getting angry because of the continuous bickering of the youngest twins......
Isha: oppa he did it intentionally!!!!..
Jungkook: don't lie!! Yo-
Jin: Stop both of you now!! That's it! You both are grown ups now! Stop with these childish act will you both!
Jungkook and Isha stopped pulling eachothers hairs and looked at Jin who was looking at them with anger......
Suga: Hyung let them go. They are still kids.
Jin: (sigh) just go both of you in your rooms!! And don't you dare to comeback before dinner!!
Jungkook left Isha's hairs and Went to their shared room.......
Isha: oppa but li-
Jin: Isha! Go!
Isha looked down and went to her 1 favourite spot of their house......
(If you don't know then see house tour chapter)

Jin was also not at fault........ their mom and dad were in Japan because of other company work and here jin is looking after some of office work and also managing house and school work ...... it was getting stressful for him...

Hobi: Ishu! Wait.
Namjoon: let her go, hobi. She won't listen to us for now...
Suga: Hyung you should not take stress.
Jin: hmm, actually the work load of the company after mom and dad are in Japan. and also the university assignment it's getting stressful.
Suga: don't worry i will help ajuma in making dinner, you should talk to the twins.....
Jin nodded and went towards Jungkook and isha's room to take with Jungkook.

Jin entered their room and saw Jungkook sitting on his bed with his guitar which namjoon gifted him on his birthday......... Jin sat next to him, Jungkook saw him and put the guitar aside and stood next to him while looking down.
Jin: i am sorry Jungkook-ahh.
Jungkook: don't say sorry Hyung, we should not have fought like that, you are already stressed because of the company work.
Jin smiled and Patted his head, he was happy that Jungkook and Isha is really understanding kids.....
Jin: you are really growing fast kookie.
Jungkook passed him his bunny smile and hugged him.
Jin: i don't like when you both fight eachother hmm.
Jungkook: hmm i will try.
Jin: oh try?!
He said and started tickling him.

Meanwhile.......

Isha sat on the the bed while looking out.......
Isha in mind: oppa didn't even listened to me...........he is really stressed because of the company work, and here i am stressing him more.
She layed down and sighed.
Isha: I am really acting like a small kid........i should stop my childish act.
She was laying while looking outside the window and she don't know when she fell asleep there.........