Rogue Commander turned Alpha Wolf Gunslinger OC

JeymisPeixoto Can I have a request for Yandere One-shot Volume 6, Please?

Yandere Ex AR Team x Rogue Commander turned Alpha Wolf Hybrid Gunslinger OC (Lemon + BSDM)

(Part 1: Lemon)
(Part 2: Lemon BSDM)

Name: Kenji Nimura
Alias: The Grim Reaper
Species: Human-Alpha Wolf Hybrid
Affiliation: Griffin and Kruyger's (Formerly) Sangvis Ferri (Currently)
Occupation: Commander (Formerly), Gunslinger, Ringleader.
Age: 21

Personality: Depressed, Guilty, Strong-willed, Determined, Merciless, Cold Hearted.

Looks:

(Hooded)

(Unhooded)

(Unhooded)

Weapons:

Revolvers aka Death Bringer

Quote:

"What...?"
"How could this happen...?"
"YOU SENT AR TEAM ON A SUICIDE MISSION DIDN'T YOU?!"
"I do"
"I will have my revenge..."
"No one can escape Death...."
"What the fuck?!"
"Wait! Girls no! Can we talk about this?!"
"I object! Unbind me this Instant!"
"GET THIS SHIT OFF ME!!!!"
"I need to escape."
"Almost there, I'm gonna make it-"
"Shit!"
"Oh great."

Harem:

M4A1
M16A1
M4 SOPMOD II
ST-AR 15
RO635

Backstory:

Kenji Nimura was once a Commander of G&Ks and Boyfriend of the AR Team, but the days of their lifetime didn't last for months. They had a tearful breakup with him, not wanting to compromise their mission and he tried to tell them that they could work this out but to no avail. He regretfully accepts their terms and they officially break up, and he is heartbroken. The Next Day, the AR Team goes on the mission and Kenji bids farewell to them while hiding his heartbreak.

He waited for too long, until Kalina broke the news about the AR Team's Disappearance. Unable to accept it. He goes out alone to Rescue them, Even though He fought the Paradeus Forces and reaches a nearby warehouse, it explodes. To his horror, the Warehouse is on fire. He tried to call them out but failed, He felt his heart breaking down. Heartbroken, he angrily confronts Director Kryuger about the incident, accusing him of being the cause of this mess. Kalina, Helian, and the Director tried their best to calm him down but his anger was too great, and out of grief due to his heartbreak. This caused him to go rogue and defect the G&Ks, He ran off while fending off the T-Dolls using his Sangvis Revolvers given by AR Team as their gift and went into hiding.

Then he met Sangvis Ringleaders and escorted him to the base, Mastermind saw him as worthy of his skills and offered him to join them, and he coldly accepted her offer. He donned his new uniform and swears his allegiance to them and he is now Ringleader. Thus the Grim Reaper is born.

4 Years Later, He hunted and ambushed every G&K's T-Dolls in cold blood, vowing his revenge and he would not stop until Kryuger was dead, letting Sangvis Ferri rule the world. Then the time has come, He led his forces to attack the base and He finally confronts his former friends with his cold vibes. He fired his dual revolvers at every T-Doll and Personel, injuring Kalina and Helian. He met Kryuger again and pointed his barrel at his head while looking at him with his emotionless eyes.

But He was knocked out by someone. A few minutes later, he woke up and was shocked to see them alive and quite well. Then M4 told him what happened in the incident, they managed to escape before the warehouse explodes and then the next thing is...

In the flashback, It is revealed to be M4A1 who knocked him out with the stock of her rifle. His forces tried their best to rescue him, but M4A1 fired her M4A1 at them, followed by the AR Team, M16A1, and M4 SOPMOD took the left flank while RO635 and AR-15 took the right flank. Forcing them to retreat, leaving him behind. Kryuger thanked them for their help but with their Yandere instincts, They falsely accused him of what happened to Kenji and how he turned out like this and they gunpoint at them with their weapons, exclaiming that they won't let him touch their beloved boyfriend and threatened them that if they dared to touch him they would not hesitate to shoot to kill before taking Kenji into their dorm and lock their door and tying him up to the bed.

At the end of the flashback, They tell them that they love him so much, Kenji tells them that they broke up but they regret breaking up with him, and then they must make up for the lost time. Then accidentally objects to their opinions, which angers their Yandere Instincts and they force him to have sex with him nonstop until they become pregnant.

He tries to resist but failed and forcibly cums inside M4A1 and then M16A1, SOPMOD, AR-15, and RO635. They want to have another round. He realized that he could not escape the grasp of Yandere Instincts from the AR Team.

After that, the AR Team fell asleep giving him Opportunity to escape, He puts on his clothes and flees from the dorm. He sneaks through the perimeter and was about reach the gate, but he was shot in the leg by M16A1. He tries to reach his revolvers but is shot away by AR-15, then M4A1 grabs his collar and gives him a Yandere glare and tells him that he will punished and they bring him back to their room where they forcibly have sex with him. M4A1 is riding on him and he cums inside her, M4A1 lets out her huge moan, followed by M16A1 who forced him to have sex with him and cums inside her, M16A1 also lets out her huge moan. Then SOPMOD, RO, and AR-15. They are now pregnant with their children.

His heart was repaired. His side of Grim Reaper died down and Kenji emerged from the Darkness, indicating He's finally freed from his pain but at a great cost. He became the Husband and Sex Property of the AR Team.