AN AWESOME GOD

AVERY POV

We are all standing in paintball clothing in the middle of the woods. My dad came out of the camper van looking like a ranger.

"I love the smell of paintball in morning"my dad( David) said."your dad is really into this"Will whispered in my ear."yeah ,like father like daughter"I whispered back giving him a slight smirk.

"This is sudden death, the surviving team when's the day" my shouted back making Kristen panic" ok David you do realize there kids right" she whispered to him."yeah I know that" my dad said back making her calm down a bit."Charlie no on head shots"Kristen said making Charlie look down in disappointment and belle to laugh.

"And remember watch your six"my dad yelled."not the 666"Kristen yelled back and my dad tried explaining to her what the six meant." You know I really hope you know how to shoot that thing"I told Will and he looked back at me with an confused look,I looked around and saw Isabel and Sean talking ,she finally took my advice ,I'm gonna tease her later.

Isabelle's pov

I stood next to Sean ,talking with him. his actually not that bad really his just abit prideful."so have you ever done paintball before"Sean asked me"kinda" I told him and he just nodded"you know your teams gonna lose right" Sean told me smirking and I just scoffed at him"we'll see about that"i told him and he laughed

"Move out,move it"David shouted at us as we went into our different teams to have a pep talk.

"Alright crimson listen up, it is go time" Avery said as we made a small circle to listen." Now just go out there and do your best"Avery said again as we all nodded."Now I believe in you,this is our year" Avery said once again and I felt more confident that we will win.

"Who are we"Avery asked" red hearts" we all said but it wasn't loud enough "I'm sorry who are we" she Said again making us say it louder."red hearts we shouted."and what are we gonna do"i shouted but Presley answered "destroy" she said "Yes , now mask down ,on three read hearts ok,1,2,3 red hearts"we all shouted.

Time skip

Isabelle's pov
I was sitting behind a wall cover thing where ,we could reload our paintball guns,I was surrounded  by the apostles with no way out and was binging to worry,but then both Avery and Will popped up next to and we aimed our guns at each other.

"Why aren't you shooting me"Avery asked first and I turned to look at Will pointing my gun at Will ."well why aren't you shooting me"Will asked back ."ok if you won't do it Avery I'll gladly do it"i told her getting ready to shoot my brother."wait we're surrounded if we  reload and shoot each  other, then Sean wins"he told us which kinda makes sense ,plus I really want to win and prove Sean wrong.

"Ok then what are you proposing" Avery asked Will still pointing the paint gun at him."temporary torus"he said lifting up his mask,Avery and I did the same."ok ,let's mr and miss Smith this thing"Avery said reloading 3 more paintball guns."Mr and miss who" I asked confused ,Will had the same expression as me."what ,you know it's like a movie,like Mr and miss...slaVery said still seeing our confused faces and handing us each an extra paintball gun.

"Just follow my lead ok"she told both of us "Oh hear"Will said giving his extra gun"no Will that's yours, your gonna shoot both"i told him putting my mask down and getting ready for the face off."Oh" Will said making me shake my head well laughing a little. "OK on three we move out"i told them looking out off the slot to see where the other team were."one ,two ,three"i said and we came out our hiding spot and just started shooting at the apostles.

Eventually they where all down expect of Sean who was hiding behind the tree,we made our way to him and all three of  us started shooting him him."hey hey ,ow ow ow that is so against the rules"Sean said shouting us for working with Will who was on the opposite team,but we didn't care and kept shooting him."ow stop I'm down,I'm down"Sean yelled at us more.Avery and I looked at each other and then we shout Will.