A bad dodge ball game

Isabelle's pov

Well my brother ended up doing the blob ,but crimson angels still won and now we all just relaxing by the lake,I looked behind me and saw Sean ad his group playing volleyball ,I watched them for a bit and they are actually good not gonna lie.Sean looked in my direction and we made eye contact ,he gave me a smirk,I blushed and turned my head quickly looking back at Avery and Presley.

"Why don't you just talk to him"Avery  told me."what do you mean"I said acting dumb"oh don't play dumb we saw that look you guys were giving each other"Presley said making me sigh."he doesn't like me guys ,he don't even know me ,but I'm definitely sure he likes you Avery"i told them looking at Avery and Presley."no he doesn't his always been like that since we were little"Avery said standing up and getting ready to jump in the lake.

"look its very simple ,just talk to each other ,and besides why wouldn't he like you your very pretty"Avery said making me smile ,I then stood up ,helping Presley up."so are we gonna jump in or are gonna just stand here and looking pretty"i said causing them to laugh"well I thing I would like to stand ,here and look pretty all day long" Avery said and I just laughed.

I grabbed their hands"jump in on the count of three,1,2,3"I said as we ran and jumped in screaming."looks like another songs coming up"i told them as I pointed to the shore ,they looked as saw everyone singing and dancing."Come on let's go"Avery said as we made our way out the water to sing and Dance.

Time skip to when the dodge ball began.

We are facing the apostles in other words Sean's team,we ran for the balls and got them. A boy from our time threw a ball at Sean but he missed and one of Sean's team members threw at the boy from our team getting him out."Come on Presley"we heard George shout.

Presley, Avery and I threw at them and I got Charlie out his one of Sean's members."yes"I said cheering as a ball was sent my way by Sean I ducked Just in time but it hit one of my team members."Hey oh not cool"Avery pointed at Sean which cause me to laugh."This feel like I'm in a war"i said to myself as another ball came mine and Avery's way but we dodge just in time." Come on dude you don't have to through so hard"i shouted at Sean and just blew me a kiss.

Some girl from our team through at Sean and he caught it meaning she was out.Avery threw the ball at one of Sean's members getting him out causing us to jump up and down hugging each other.Sean tree the ball at Avery's foot getting her out,I looked around and saw it was only Presley and I left."it's ok your fine"Presley said to Avery and I just felt like we gonna die in this game.

We walked to the middle of the court .Presley and I threw the balls and they all dodge easily.Sean and his two other members threw the ball at us,George came running on the court jumped in front of us but the balls went passed him ,one ball hit head causing me to fall to the ground while the other ball hit Presley's eye.

People gasped as the saw what happened,but I just layed on the court not wanting to get up... I was in pain.Avery came running over to Presley and I "omg are you guys ok" she asked."he hit me in my head Avery I think I'm gonna have a concussion"I said dramatically"your fine"Will said helping me up"really doctor Will ,because last time I checked you weren't the one who got hit"i told my brother glaring at him.

I saw Sean came over running"Are you alright belle"he asked with and apologetic smile."I Will be"I Said to him"congrats on winning the game"i told him smiling "Oh thanks and sorry about the head shot"he said walking away,I turned to the other and they just gave me a look."what"I asked them but Will answered"oh I think I'm gonna have a concussion,looking fine to me"Will said mocking me"but seriously why him"George asked"why him what"i asked back not liking where this is going "Why do you like Sean of all people"George said making my brother look at me"wait you like the narwhal guy"he said looking at me with a disapprove look.

"Look I don't know him so how can I like him" I Said which made A and P giggled."Ok what's with the look Will"I asked him"well his ego is big ,his mean and thinks his better than everyone"will said but you scoffed"Will I don't know him so I can't like him ok and can you stop being this overprotective please"I told my brother as I walked away,Avery and Presley followed,‘maybe I do like him or maybe I just find him attractive'i thought to myself but then just shook my head and sighed.

Time skip

Presley kept touching her swollen eye"ow ow ow"she kept saying ,she in pain."you poor baby" the cafeteria lady said handing a bag of frozen peas to Presley for her eye."Oh thank you ,your an angel"Presley said smiling at her."Oh it's cooled" Presley said and I giggled at he words"let me know if you need anything else ok"the lady told Presley.

"It really not that bad you know" Avery said to left Presley spirit a bit."yeah she's right"i told Presley smiling nervously at her"i have a bag files on my face Avery,belle"Presley said annoyed and not believing a word we said"yeah but your hair it never looked better"I said trying again"really"Presley said "no it's actually a little frizzy"Avery said making me laugh with Presley."it a little ,it's a little flat to"I said making them laugh more.

Xoxoxoxo~leah