MY BROTHER

Third person pov

While everyone at camp was sleeping ,Sean broke into David's office and found wills file ,smirking to himself knowing how to get Will to leave not knowing it will hurt 4 particular individuals.

Wills pov

The Verde maximus and I were sitting on the wooden steps where the  talent show was gonna take place tonight, we where having rehearsals and George was explaining our plan for tonight.

"Alright fellow Verde maximus monsters today is the day and if we all do our jobs,I think tears Will be shed, jaws Will be dropped and heartstrings Will be tugged,like we didn't come this far to be just ok ,we must be-" George said before I curated him off to speak."epic"i said and smiled at him"what he said"George said making some laugh and I got up and stood next to him.

"let's give it up for our fearless leader who put this nonsense together"I said as the others clapped. "Ok,ok we're a team ,but yes as the leader I appreciate the validation"George said and we suddenly heard someone clapping,we all turned around and it was Sean.great just great.

"I am excited,it's gonna actually be nice to have some decent competition  for the talent show"Sean said walking closer to us."We having a closed rehearsal Sean"George said hanging his head low."I know,I know but I heard the new kid will be playing a big part in this year's performance so I wanted to give him some pointers, Will you got a minute."Sean said looking me with this mischievous look.

"What,what no we have to rehearse"George argued back but I curated him off"he it's fine"i said and walked away with Sean till the top step."hey Sean if this is about paint ball-"I told him but he curated me off"hey you good ,you can't change who you are"Sean told me which made me nervous also confused. "what's that supposed to mean"i asked him"like who you really are,Will Hawkins,vandalism,curve view violation...auto theft?"Sean told me and I felt so miserable in that moment.my secret was out.

"You lied ,your just a big fraud and what's worse you drag your sister in to your mess,what kind of big brother are you"Sean told me and I just felt angry at what he told me."leave her out of this"I told him feeling like I was gonna snap at any moment."look you need to tell Avery or I will"Sean told me ,making me more upset than I already am.

"Look I'm trying to do the right thing"Sean told me"sure you are"I gave him an upset look and walked away leaving him there.

Isabelle's pov

Avery ,Presley and I where sitting on the picnic benches and George came.running up to us."Hi George"Presley said ,while Avery and I said hey."So George where's Will"I asked and he looked nervous"that's the thing ,have you guys seen Will"he asked and it made us confused"Why what's up"Avery asked making me sit up straight.

"I don't know we trying to rehearse and then Sean walked in and said something to Will,and then he just walked out "George said and I got more confuse"wait wait wait ,what did Sean say"i asked and looked between Avery and Presley."I have no Idea"George said and Avery also looked confused and curious as I was."Ok let's go find out then"Avery said and we all got up to go look for Sean.

Time skip to when they found him.

"I didn't want to be the one to tell you this but Will isn't who he says he is"Sean said making my eyes sudden and George look into another direction."What are you talking about"Avery said confused as Sean looked to me and George "ask his family"he said looking to George and I my mind was only thinking one thing to call this blond bastard‘a bitch'.

Before George and I had the chance to explain Sean already told Avery and Presley everything.

"Look I'm sorry but that's the truth"he said ,I felt tears run down my face as he told Avery,and Presley ,Avery looked so upset and betrayed."he's lying to you , you gotta believe me" Sean said and now I just looked at him with anger written over my face. Avery just shook her head and walked away.

"Your so brave"George said walking away and Presley just bumped his shoulder walking after George.I still stayed behind looking at him in disbelief.Sean looked at me with a desperate look.

"You have no Idea what you just did Sean and for what ,so you can win some stupid talent show"i shouted at him and he looked at me with an upset look"why are you upset with me his been lying to everyone,dragged you into his juvenile lifestyle,that's not what a big brother should do,why are you even protecting him"Sean whispered shouted back at me.

"You have no Idea what we've been through Sean and have no reason to judge him,yes he lied to everyone so that they wouldn't think that his a trouble maker,and I'll always protect him because his my family...Sean You've really fucked up big time"i told him walking away to find my brother.

I checked the lake,cafeteria even had to ask some random dude to check if his in the toilets,then I went to his cabin but he was not there.I sat on his bed and looked at the photo of ,Avery ,Presley,George ,Will ,Sean and I,the door of the cabin opened and Avery walked in ,she looked at me and I shook my head"his not her Ave"i said wiping my tears.

She sat next to me and looked at the photo ,then grabbed it and looked at me."Look I have an idea we can go look for Will ,but I need to go to my dad ,will you come with me"Avery asked me and I nodded my head"yeah let's go before he get to far"I told her and we ran out of wills cabin to David.

"Dad, uh can I have your keys" Avery shouted as we made our way over to David."Were are you going"he asked Avery "Look Sean said something to Will I don't know exactly ,but I do know that all his stuff are gone and his also gone"Avery explained to her dad in a hurry"well I'll go look for him"david said but I stopped him"no no,I think it's best if we go ,maybe he'll listen to me since I'm his sister so please David"I asked him nicely and looked between Avery and I for about 30seconds until he finally gave in.

Time skip to when they found Will

Avery's pov

"Will come on ,please where are you going"I  shouted at him as I got out the truck."Look I know everything,or at least most of it ,look can you please just get in the truck and we can go talk about it "I asked him and he just ignored me,Isabelle out the truck and ran up to us."Will please will you listen to her"Isabelle shouted at him"there's nothing to talk about"Will told me as he walked on.

"So what do you just run away,us this the real Will"I told him making him turn around"you know what I don't have anybody Avery,ok I don't have a dad to take care of me or a little magical garden"Will told me and Isabelle looked at him shocked."So what am I will baggage that you had to keep on you because you had no choice"Isabelle asked him in disbelief

"Yes that's exactly what you are Isabel ,some baggage that I had to keep because I had no choice,but now I do have choice so go back to your blond boyfriend that you tell my  personal life to and live happy with out me....because of you I have no parents Isabel,your the reason why they dead ,because you had to go on in that car distracting them from seeing on the road ,because you where a brat that didn't know how to listen."Will shouted at Isabel making her eyes cover in tears and he soon realized what he said.

"I would never tell your personal life to someone else Will because it's not my business, but if that's what you really think of me  then we're not family Will,and for the record they're my parents to Will not just yours ,you didn't just loose them I lost them to" Isabelle said walking back to the truck and sat in it wait for me.

"Wow ,that was not fair Will"I told him as I felt tears treating to fall."ya hmm your right it's not fair that I don't have parents  who were rippped from me,that I didn't get to tell them just once more.....you don't know anything about me ,so don't pretend that you do or you care"Will told me .

Isabelle's pov
I watched as Avery and Will argue ,I felt so upset with my self ,if it wasn't for me we would still have parents,we wouldn't have fought and we would be safe at home,it was all my fault.

Avery got in the truck crying and we drove back to camp."hey you ok"i asked here"yes I'm ok ,but  what about you"Avery asked"I'm Ok"i told her then sighed."I kissed Sean"I told her and she was abit shocked."wait when"she asked "last night and it was in front of wills cabin and I think he saw"I told her as we made it back to camp,I got out the truck and she looked at me."I mean I did notice the tension ,but we have to talk after the show ok."She Said and I nodded my head.

To make this short Will came back ,but we didn't talk ,oh he kissed Avery apologized to her ,Verde maximus won and Sean is no where to be found ,great just fucking great.

Xoxoxoxo~leah