-orange

Turkey pov :

I woke up, I think... I exploded last night?... Was it last night? Why am I waking up at 4AM? Whatever it's fine, I get up and go to the kitchen. Instead of eating chips... how about something healthy, oh but does this house even have anything healthy? I doubt they pay taxes or bills... kind of remind me of someone, but that doesn't matter! I look in the fridge again, nothing but a head what was I expecting? I look around the kitchen and saw a table with fruits on it! I walk towards it and I was gonna grab the orange but I feel something tugging onto my hoodie.

Players pov :

I desperately tugged on her, she turn her head towards me as she looks down at me. I looked up at her, oh how I wish I could speak and not have her get the orange ending! I tugged on her again, she now faces to me fully and kneels down to my height level, resting her hand on my shoulder.

"What is it this time bud?"
I tried to speak. Nothing.
Nothing came out of my mouth I done this before but I want to talk, I wanted to say my first words! But yet nothing came out.
"...I forgot you could speak uh... do you want me to get the orange?"
I nodded no.
"Alright, uh we can go to the store."
I nodded and holds onto her sleeve, we both go outside and it's surprising snowing. We went inside into the 24 hour store once again meeting cashier.
"hi, welcome to the inconvenience store, place a item down on the counter and talk to me to purchase it."
Me and turkey began to look around to see what is even edible to buy.

Cashier pov :

It's those played and... a women? I don't know who the women is. All I know is that she's with player, perhaps player sister? Wait no it can't be his sister because I would've known before. Eh whatever I can just ask her if I even have time, but for now I just sleep it's literally 4AM. I rested my head in my arms my knees on the floor, finally falling asleep.

Few hours later.

I felt something tapping on me, I lifted up and looked up at the person who was tapping on me, it is player and the women. I lifted my whole body up to my two feet. I looked up at the women before asking.

"Are you sure you want to buy this egg? it will be 25 dollars."
"...You kidding that much?"
"I don't make the prices."
"Oh come on... hey player?"

I looked at player to see he's gone, and the egg, oh he gonna steal huh? I will handle him.

Turkey pov :

Well that was something, and I uh I look at them and player was gone and so is the cashier.
"So the egg?"
I looked back and there he is... yeah no whatever he did I'm leaving. I left the store and went back home. I mean what could go wrong when I pick up the orange? I picked up the orange and... it has yellow teeth and that voice sounds like... OMG IT IS THE ANNOYING ORANGE. I can't put it down, also why is there disco lights on? Oh well.

I exploded after that.

Ending : orange
You were so annoyed that you died

Words : 577 (not including relationship status)

Relationship  status
【❥relationship✿】
Turkey -> player
"He's like a little brother to me!...
If I had one."
【❥relationship✿】
Player -> turkey
"An sister ig?"