Chapter 2 - Lasagne

I walked towards the exit of the college, to look around for the car

I walked towards the exit of the college, to look around for the car. Where the hell is the driver gone now? I sigh, as I took out my phone from my pocket, dialling the number of the driver which was coming switched off.

Great, awesome! Now I have to either walk it or find myself a rickshaw. The college was now almost empty as usually classes finish early, making it only me standing there.

I swear to God, that driver better hide himself. I marched towards the gate of the college before making my way towards the direction of my house, it will at least take me 30 minutes if I walk.

My legs are already aching with the pain, and now on top of this I have to walk. As I was walking, I could feel someone's intense gaze and all of a sudden, a figure on a motorbike appeared in front of me.

 As I was walking, I could feel someone's intense gaze and all of a sudden, a figure on a motorbike appeared in front of me

Meera stood there in confusion as the bike stopped right in front of her with a screech. She tried seeing the face, but it was hard as the helmet was covering most of It, making it impossible for her to see.

The figure was dressed in black-t-shirt, navy trousers, and blazer, she rolled her eyes. "Do you need anything?"

She looked at his face keenly waiting for a response but when she did not get it, she was about to walk away when she felt a pull on her wrist making her yelp. The masked guy immediately stopped hearing her yelp and removed his helmet.

"Rey?? What are you doing here??", the pain long forgotten as she stared at him in astonishment who was looking at her wrist. "Do I now need a reason to come and meet my best friend?"

"No, never", Reyansh removed his gaze from her wrist towards her. "bueno?". Meera nodded but gasped immediately as his finger grazed on her wrist.

(bueno- okay)

"How did you hurt yourself?", he said softly while looking at the bruise around her wrist. Meera felt as if all her air has flown out of her lungs. "You know...I am clumsy".

The excuse did not sit well with him, but he did not want to force her. He gently guided her towards the bike, "What are you doing?"

"Stop asking me questions, I won't tell you anything".