In my life, I loved them all

"In my life, I loved them all," Mimi said with a smile. Mimi and Maxwell would have another child together that they would name Paul. Paul was born on June 18th, 1948. Paul was different from his two older brothers, he was more extroverted and personable than his John and Ringo. But Paul, unfortunately, could never obtain the most important of one of his many goals in his life, pleasing his father. Maxwell, for some reason, never took to his third born. Ringo always told Paul that it was not his fault that he and their father never got along. By the time Paul had been born, Maxwell had fallen deep into a depression that seemed incurable and he had begun working incredibly long hours at the hospital, to the point where Maxwell almost missed Paul's birth because he was at work.

Despite his rather rocky relationship with his father, Mimi and Paul had an inseparable bond. As a child, everywhere Mimi went, Paul went with her. He did not care what the kids in the small fishing town that they grew up in said, he would always rather spend time with the parent that cared about him then the kids who made fun of him for it. Unlike his brothers, Paul did not know what he wanted to be when he grew up when he was small. Part of him imagined being a rockstar, but thought far too logically to actually try and go out and do it. Mimi wanted him to become a doctor, like his father and older brother, but Paul saw what being a doctor did to his father, and he did not want that to put his future wife and kids through the hell that his father had put him through.

However, everything in Paul's life changed one day. The day his father died. Paul was walking back home from school, not knowing how much his life would change when he walked through the same front doors that he had walked through countless times before, when he physically ran into the most beautiful girl he had ever seen- Molly Jones. Paul knew that he would marry her the minute he picked her up off her ground. Molly was there for Paul after his fathers death which, despite Paul and Maxwell's difficult relationship with one another, hurt the boy a lot. He was only 16 when his father died and he knew that he would be left to learn how to be an adult on his own as John was already off in New York and Ringo would be leaving for the University of Edinburgh in August.

Paul was left alone with his grieving mother and little brother. The only escape he had was when he got to spend time with Molly. Molly also helped Paul realize what he wanted to do for a living. Molly's father was a record producer and owned a small record company in Liverpool. It was nothing fancy- it wasn't going to bring the world the next Elvis, working there was enough to be able to provide a very lovely life for Molly and their future family, as well as Mimi.

Little did Paul know he would one day be running that company and making it one of the most profitable record companies in the world. Paul proposed to Molly on the second anniversary of the day that he ran into her and they married the following year. Paul's life did not play out the way he or Mimi ever imagined it but in the end he created a lovely life for him and his family, and he wouldn't trade that for anything in the world.