𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

In the year of 2005 here in Hogwarts at the Great Hall.. Harry has been hearing alot from his godfather about his cousin Aurora who was suppose to be living with Sirius but noo the headmaster send her to another muggle family which he is worried about her situation. 

You must be wondering why Harry is no longer sitting with Ron and Hermione well both of them betrayed his trust in his fourth year but he also found out thanks to Daphne who took him to Gringotts to take his inheritance and found out that those two has been stealing his family vaults including his cousin who was not aware of this it starts to piss him off. As for his cousin Aurora she found this out by her aunt Andromeda Tonks she was not happy of what she is finding it out but angry at this so called Light Leader who had the audacity to block her magic from her. But they don't know that she got kidnap when she turned 15.

Daphne from the Slytherin Table was concerned about Harry after finding out from his inheritance test she was so happy that his parents and her parents made an marriage contract for them but was assured that Ginny was not part of this as she also encountered both of them on the way to Hogwarts when Harry asked Ginny a certain question then Ginny answered the truth she has no interest of stealing his vaults but expose her mother's plans to him along with Hermione and Ron who she had no idea but notice that Hermione has been trying to steal books from the Black Library in 12th Grimmauld.

Then suddenly a bright light appeared causing one portal to appear near Hagrid and the other appear near the Astronomy Professor, and the third one is also next to Minerva who got startled but scold the children behind her. As it revealed a certain blonde girl which caused Draco to look up as he spotted his cousin that his mother had stated many times. Carly is still confused of why she was brought here with Freddie, Gibby, Spencer, and Sam here in this remarkable castle. Carly also spotted her dad along with Sam's mom and also Freddie's mom but Sam's mom glared at the old man with long white beard which is suspicious to her.

A group of adults from the other side was walking as it made Harry froze spotting his parents and Aurora frozed seeing her birth parents. She is not caring about Pam Puckett who turns out to be the one that stole her from her birth parents. While the others were amazed by how big this place is. Until she spotted a familiar veela barging in the great hall. Followed by the Weasleys, Padfoot aka. Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Madam Amelia Bones, Cornelius Fudge, Kingsley Shacklebolt, Augusta Longbottom, Andromeda Tonks, Nymphadora Tonks, Ted Tonks, Mad-Eye Moody, Molly Weasley, Arthur Weasley, Narcissa Malfoy, and Lucius Malfoy.

Padfoot sniff and went up to Aurora as he barked at his niece. Sam crouch down to the dog then whispered, "Nice to see you again, uncle." The dog bark at her happily as he nudge her to her birth parents. Carly saw the dog in front of Sam partically gesturing her forward to the group in front of them. "Not now.." Sam scold the dog who sat down and sulk down then went back to Remus.