𝟎𝟎𝟐; ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴇɪʀ

Another cutscene shown 4th Privet Drive but it pause the minute... another light showed up but this time it would be Petunia Dursleys, Dudley Dursleys, Vernon Dursleys, and lastly Marge Dursleys this made Harry groaned while Lily and James just glared at them for the fault of their son being abused by them. Carly cringed seeing these disgusting people but she also notice Sam gagged even she agreed. 

"POTTER!" Vernon exclaimed but stared horror at these people. "Tuney!" Lily growled at Petunia who had flinched but slightly confused at what she did after she went to Gringotts alone without Vernon knowing to see whats really happening to her that day when her nephew left when he was 10 years old. "Don't worry Mum. It's not Aunt Petunia's fault she was like that. There were potion in her system that she told me in my fourth year apparently her magic was blocked none other than Dumbledore." Harry stated as Petunia sigh in relief. While Lily was stumbled by what her son said after she had witness the abuse between the limbo as a ghost just watching from her son and this was all because her adoptive sister being potioned and her magic was blocked.

"YOU DID WHAT TO MY ADOPTIVE SISTER?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! NO WONDER TUNEY DISLIKES ME HAVING MAGIC IN THE HOUSE! HOW DARE YOU GO NEAR MY SISTER THAT I NEVER HAD!" Lily exclaimed dangerously at Dumbledore as Petunia smiled at her adoptive sister.

Freddie flinched it reminded of his mom yelling. Marissa looked embarrassed then glanced at her son who had flinched from the yelling she feels guilty maybe she shouldn't have shouted too much.

"It was for the greater good, Mrs. Potter." Albus stated. "Greater good, my butt!" Lily barked at him for going after her beloved adoptive sister she never had except she found out that she had a brother that isn't born yet.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

The scene starts zooming to 4th Privet Drive... Petunia felt a bit stranged but feels really guilty for abusing her nephew as she glanced to where her nephew is currently living in Dudley's second bedroom, Harry is now turning 14 years old and he is going for his fourth year in Hogwarts. Time flies fast when he is a wizard that lives longer than non-magical begins. After being forced to be told by her husband to send her nephew to live in the cupboard since he was very little. 

Petunia sigh she decided to go to Gringotts to see what the hell is happening to her body right now. After recieving her past life memories which was very confusing for her.

Past-life? Lily thought to herself as she glanced at her adoptive sister a bit concerning but also curious at the same time. While Vernon gulped that his plan will fail if she goes to Gringotts but that was far too late. Petunia wasn't very happy when she find out but angry at Vernon for the mess but told her son the truth. Dudley didn't care if his mom has magic but hated when his father abused his mother and his cousin like that. He thought that magic looks awesome.

Petunia lied to her husband where she is going and went to Leaky Cauldron and spoken to the In Keeper to let her in. Tom nodded and open the passage. She remembered where Gringotts is at after going with her adoptive sister to her first day of magic school.

As soon as she entered Gringotts it was a warm welcoming which kinda of confused her a bit. "What can I do for you, Ms. Evans?" Sharptooth asked he recongize her back in 1970 but her magic was disturbed which he is concerned about.

"Something is wrong me. I don't understand whats going on. One minute I was realize abusing my nephew then next my whole body forced me to be obedience with my husband. Could I get a inheritance test?" Petunia asked. Sharptooth had a feeling this may have happen to Mrs. Lily Potter when she first appear in 1988 on what is happening to her.