Coming back and better

Pearls point of view:
I woke up and i don't know what got over me but I decided that this break was over I needed to work on myself, yes when I was bill I'll say it I was super childish and had depended on him wich made me forget about how I needed to depend on myself too. I got up out of bed and took a shower,did my skincare, straightened my hair and wore a long sleeve shirt and low rised blue pants. I looked at myself in the mirror but I felt like something was missing I looked at my but I didn't like how it was I decided to dye my blonde hair to black hair with red highlights I felt like it would fit me more  "fuck it let me go to the hairdresser and dye my hair" I said to myself and took money and went to out of my house and I decided to take a taxi since I didn't have my driving license. I saw a taxi and I  swung my hand so he could stop for me and so I could get on. I got in the taxi and made myself comfortable "where to?" The taxi driver asked "the nearest hairdresser please" I said and he nodded and started driving.

Bills point of view:
I looked at myself in the mirror as I applied my hair spray I was about to go on and preform but before I did I looked at the frame of me and pearl I wondered what she was up to "hey bill were on soon let's go" Tom said and he looked at me and saw what I was doing "bill you need to let go you promised you would stop doing this" Tom said as he crossed his arms at me "sorry I just can't stop thinking about her I miss her so damn much" I said as I sighed and Tom looked at me noticing I was sad and he went up to me and hugged me "it's okay maybe in a another universe you'll get back with her" Tom said patting my back as he hugged me "but why can't it be this universe" I said as I frowned but hugged Tom back "hey guys we need to go now we're on" Georg said and Gustav was beside him worried sich is always normal of him no matter how good Gustav is he's always worried about going on stage but I could say the same for me "okay lets go!" I said and I ran on stage the lights flashing my eyes.

_______________________________________________________________
Authors note:
Guess who's back 🥺🥺 anyways I don't know why I put myself in situations like this where I'm free and I can write more chapters but I always feel motivated when I'm more busy but yeah trying to post more so this story could end :p