10: Fooken Loosah

I quickly looked down trying not to make any eye contact in hopes he wouldn't recognize me.

"Are you The Selena Gomez?" I looked up to see Zayn with his jaw dropped.

"That's me" I smiled at him. I looked at Harry he was starring at me  like he was trying to remember who I was. I just felt a strong stare from his eyes, so I turned to face the other guys. Luckily, I don't look like how I used to back four years ago, I dress way differently, my hairs longer and in layers, my face looks more mature. And my body, well I went from A's to D's and I'm not just talking about my grades.

"well I'm Liam, and this is Harry Louis, Niall and Zayn" I smiled and hugged all of them and just shook Harry's hand.

"Okay well I guess to get to know each other, we'll go out yea? Anyone have a place they want to visit?" Liam spoke in his accent

"Yea we should go out to the fair or even to the movies," Niall said excitedly.

Everyone gave a slight nod and went back to doing what they were doing previously. I stood where I was just taking everything when I heard a deep raspy voice.

"Come in we don't bite, or some of us don't" Harry burst out laughing probably by the look I was giving him. He then led me to where Louis and I think he was playing Mario Cart.

Harry sat down and they began playing. They throw out some cuss words whenever they would move back a place. About 5 mins later Louis ended up being the winner.

"HA 10th time now you fookenloosah" (sorry I had too) he jumped up and high fives Niall.

"Can't believe you lost, I'm a champ at Mario Cart, won from soo many people" I said hoping I would get a chance to play and beat Louis' ass.

"Well I have beat everyone in this room 4 times so beating you wouldn't be hard," he said with pride.

I just sat down taking Harry's controller and we started playing again. I focused really hard pressing the (you know the stick thing that moves u foreward) until it felt like it would break any second. I tried to get every mystery box and threw it at anyone who was in front of me. I was in 2nd place with Louis in first, from the corner of my eyes I could see a popcorn bag I took a handful of popcorn and threw it at Louis who lost focus.

"Hey wtf that's cheating!" He looked at me and that's how I took his place. He started to throw back at me but all I did was catch it in my mouth or just try my best to ignore him.

I could feel everyone's eyes on me.

As we neared the end Louis was soo close behind me and I felt like he would either catch up to me and have a tie or beat me and I wasn't going to be beaten by him especially after clearly stating I'm a really good player. Then I looked down and realized that I still had bombs so I let them go and won the race.

I shot up from my seat and jumped into Harry's arms. He spins me around all I could hear was Louis throwing stuff and cussing and mumbling "I lost to her?"

"Well, I guess that proves that I'm the best" I held my hands on my hips as I taunted him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LMAOO IDKK, I'm trying to take this story really slow but I have SOO much planned. But that means slow beginnings. HOW U LIKE IT SO FAR?