THE DEVELOPING CRUSH- AKSH

𝘼𝙠𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫

As much as I think about it, it clears that Sanskar can't be that boy. Also, Sanskar has black eye s not the blue one, which makes me realize that I also have blue eyes. Aashna's favorite color. Then why doesn't she notice me. Should I ask her about that Aksh boy? But if she questions back that how do I know about him. What will I answer?  Ahh... It is so frustrating. At one point I want to know everything about that boy whom she had a crush on and at another I can't even ask her. What should I do, God! 

Again, there's only one solution, 'The Diary' Janki maa as Aashna says. 

"So, Janki maa let me first introduce myself I'm Akshat Raichand. Your dearest precious daughter's husband, as in equal to your son. Then, may I have your permission maa to know about that boy from the details Aashna told you. Please please please... "

" Thank you so much Maa, also to all the sisters-in-law of mine and dear Sunday my brother-in -law. From now on I will also address you all with relations like Aashna calls

. Now let's start.... 

January 1957

Hey dear Tuesday Morning, A very Good Morning, dear Mumma.

  Today's holiday we are celebrating Sankranti again this year with your memories. Dp you you know Riva kaaki has made some til ke laddu my favorite, Baba says you also made it every sankranti by yourself and yours were the best. He said he regrets not learning it from you. How sad it is I can't even taste your handmade laddu but I'm really lucky to be your daughter.  And let me tell you a secret, "I'm also learning how to make laddu hiding from Baba. May be when I will make it perfectly, I can offer some of Laddus to my friends too, or even Aksh if possible. 

Let's hope for the best!

Now I'm going for my Laddu making class. So, Bye bye.

Aapki Aashna

Oh, so Aashna like til ke laddu other than Golgappe and Jalebis. Her choices are really different as compared to a delicate princess as I had guessed in our first meet. But I like how she finds happiness in so simple things. May be one I could taste too Aashna's handmade til ke Laddu. And I hope that Aksh Didn't get to eat them but even if he did that's okay, because I can have them more than him for a greater number of times after all Aashna is with me and that's what matters. huh...

20 January 1957

Hi dear Sunday Brother, do you know our school is held up with the preparations of Republic Day celebrations. There are songs, dance, March past, parades and various award distribution too. And the main point is Aksh is the lead of their class in March past. 

Now I could see him for almost all the time in school as our dance practice goes on nearby where March past practice is clearly visible. Oh! I'm so lucky, right?

Yeah, I forgot we, I mean me and my friends are Dancing and it's abhinay nritya performance which depicts the story in dance form along with the the other dance on the song.

Are you Happy Mumma? Baba said he is so much excited to see my performance. So, I have to practice as much as I can to give my best.

Best of Luck to me in advance. Bye Mumma and Sunday.

Aashna

Aashna, she has various hobbies now the other exploration is dance. I think it will take a lifetime for me to intake all of her talents. But I'm willing to know it all. I wish to see her performance too although not the dance I could look for the photos of performance to know how cute she looked like a schoolgirl.  tchh poor me.

26 January 1957

Hello dear Thursday sister, you know you are the best. 

Every good thing happened, Baba came to see my performance before time, and he was really proud of me just like every time. But it feels great every time he says it.

I won the award for general knowledge competition which was held after exams. Our performance was declared as the best performance. Even chief guest praised us, and the Parade was so good. Aksh was looking great as a lead in that blue blazer with metal stars on the pocket and cuffs. Just like always the handsome blue eyes boy. Many were complimenting his looks and although I didn't like it, but I couldn't deny their compliments too. Sometimes I think it's better for me that he is not that friendly but being a little doesn't harm too. And here returns my confused soul.  heehee. :))

She is humorous too, and this side of her I have noticed sometimes. when she makes faces for second thinking that nobody saw her, I have caught a glimpse for two three times. Let's go ahead you shouldn't lose focus Akshat like her other confused soul. See how she praises that Image (Aksh) Boy. 

Ahhh... See I again forgot the important thing. You know Mumma Aksh got Prize for National school essay competition. I didn't know he is so good in writing. And you know what, they literally announced with so much enthusiasm that for a moment everyone wondered that they are giving award or doing his coronation ceremony. I will tell you what they said,

" Today we are so happy to announce that, our school's dearest student has won the interschool essay competition and Ranked 1st in all, So, we would like to invite Prince of Jaipur, Son of Mr. Vikramjeet Raichand, Master Akshat Vikramjeet Raichand on the stage to take the award."

(Akshat Vikramjeet Raichand, is it what I'm reading. Was it.... was it me? Was that Aksh she was of talking till now, was it really Akshat Raichand i.e., Myself. Aashna Had a crush on me. OH GOD! AASHNA HAD A FREAKING CRUSH ON ME. She likes me, it was me who was her Blue-eyed- boy. )

Hahaha it would have been awkward for him with such introduction right. I would feel too if I was called on stage like this. But I'm happy for him, I wish I could congratulate him in person. Yet wish him the best from me. And with this I got our first picture together in one frame even though we were not besides each other yet we were together. In our group photo of prize winners. 

Yeah, I remember that prize and how I really wanted to walk off the stage the very moment they said about the picture. I'm grateful that I didn't, otherwise I would have regretted it. I was wondering the whole time about who that Aksh was only to know it was me. But how could it be...

And why the hell I can't remember her, I could remember the school vaguely but not all the moments she has written. Aashna Had a cush on me is a most unexpected thought. But I'm glad, I'm happiest to know it was me. Her first crust. Aashna's first crush was Akshat Raichand me.

By Aas..........