( 4 ) . Someone else ?

(P/s : i would love recommend to you guys to listen to Shout out, Enhypen’s song on this chapter, :))

As the exam semester is coming, Ha Rin go to the library to make some revisions. Ha Rin just walk from her house to the library because it only took 7 minutes.

When Ha Rin arrived at the library, she greets the guard there with her sweet smile. Don't know why but her mood is really happy right now.

Ha Rin then walked to the Science’s books. She was finding for Chemistry and Physics book since that two subject was a subject killer.

She already found for the Chemistry book but not for Physics yet. While she was searching for the Physics book, she then found one and quickly want to grab it. But suddenly there was a guy who grabbed that book too.

“Jay?”

“I can't believe that you are into Physics?” Jay chuckled.

“You think? I want to beat you in class, that's why I came here to study,”

“Alright, then, this book is mine,”

“Huh sorry? I touched it first,”

“What no, I'm the one who touched it first,”

“Uh, whatever you want Mr.Jay, I go and grab another Physics book. You acted like there was just one book here,” Ha Rin was about to go and leave Jay there but then he hold her wrist causing her can't go anywhere.

“Come, study with me. I will teach you,” He take her hand and leading her to the desk. He opened the Physics book and teach her.

“How did you remember the formula? I really bad at it,”

“Here, I give you some tips,” Both of them were study together, not knowing it's almost evening. Ha Rin look at the time and it's showing 6 p.m already. “Jay, it's 6 p.m already, oh my god,”

“Really?”

“I need to go back hom—”

It's raining outside. Ha Rin just walked from her house. And now, how do she get home? Jay sent her home? No! She still trauma in what she did in Heeseung’s car.

“You walked from your house? Let's go, I sent you home,”

Ha Rin gulped in a second.

“Er— I—”

“Let’s go,” He take her hand and headed her to his car. Shit. A Mercedes?!

“Are you that rich?” asked Ha Rin.

“I guess,” Ha Rin just side eyeing Jay for the whole time in his car.

“Oh, so you were living here? We are neighbors!”

“W-what? You were living in this area too?”

“Yes,”

“Whatever. Thank you for sending me home,” She bowed to him then run into her house.