( 5 ) . It's hurt, Jay.

Ha Rin quickly washed her face, especially on her eyes

Ha Rin quickly washed her face, especially on her eyes. She doesn't want anyone to see her eyes swollen so badly. It is ugly. After washed and dried up her face, she step outside the toilet. Act like she is fucking fine walking on the corridor without people knowing what she have experienced just now.

It's hurt. It's fucking hurt inside.

With her swollen eyes, she can't even look at her way properly anymore. Cause that, she bumped to someone.

“Aw, I'm sorry, didn't mean to”

“It’s okay-” Jay, surprised with Ha Rin’s face that her eyes were swollen badly. He isn't finishing his word yet, Ha Rin doesn't want to hearing to him and immediately pass by him, but jay stop her by holding her wrist.

“Ha rin!? What the fuck is wrong with you?”

“Who are y- Oh, Jay, hi,”

“Ha Rin, wait,” He is pissed of by Ha Rin who not telling him whats the problem.

“What- why? Can you let go of me? It's hurt..”

“Not until you tell me what the fuck is actually going on right now,”

Suddenly she lost herself and fall into Jay’s embrace. Warm, it's warm. She burst into tears. She can't hold it anymore. “It’s hurt, Jay, it's hurt..” she said while cried harder in his embrace.

“Why, why he likes someone else and not me? Am I not good enough? Jay, am I not pretty enough?” her tears getting harder.

“Hey, hear me out, you are pretty,”

“But he still like someone else, and it's hurt, Jay..”

“It’s okay, he is a jerk, a jerk will always be like that. Don't like him anymore, you can tell me so that I can punch him in face” answered Jay while tightening his embrace to Ha Rin.

“Jay, can I, stay in this position? I really need a hug..”

“Of course you can, I don't care at all,” Jay smiled.

“Want me to walk you home with?”

“Uhm,”

After that incident, Jay preferred himself for walking her home with. He feels like Ha Rin really needs someone who she can talk the problem with. He really worried about Ha rin, even when she burst into tear when fall in his embrace. That makes him feel more worried about her.

He really wants to make she feels like he always on her side whenever she needs him.

“Feel better right now?" Jay asked worriedly. Ha Rin just nodded hearing to Jay’s question.

“Hey,” Jay stopped his steps.

“Who? Who is that jerk?" Jay asked furiously. He really want to know who is that jerk that has made Ha Rin into like this.

Ha Rin stay in silence. But suddenly she opens her mouth.

“I like.. Heeseung,”

Jay was too shock for hearing what just Ha Rin said just now. Heeseung? His own best friend? So she fall for Heeseung? But Heeseung did not fall for her. That jerk.

“You like him? For what? He really don't deserve you,”

“I- I don't know, I started like him when i found out that he was an introvert in our class and he used to be top student in our school. He also teached me Biology. And i understand it well. He is kind. He is handsome,”

“That’s all? I can teach you Chem, Bio, Physics also,”

“Yea but, give me time to move on first. It's still hurt. It's hurt..”

Jay becomes worried after looking Ha Rin become like this.

“Ha Rin, are you sure you okay? Hey, you know that I'm here anytime for you 24/7 right? Please, contact me if anything happens, if you need someone to tell you problems with, please, contact me. I'm here for you, always. If you want to call, it's okay too,” he said while holding both of her shoulders facing him.

Again, tears falling down on her soft cheeks. She just can't stand up with Jay's word. Finally, she can be in someone’s embrace, what she actually wanted for, she got it. She really thanked to, she can't believe that there is someone who was there anytime she needs, and someone who would love just to be by her side.

“Thank you, Jay, thank you so much,”

“My pleasure, darling,”

He walked her until they arrived to her house. Before she can step into her house, Jay remind her.

“Don’t forget what I said just now, okay!” She smile and nodded. She waves at him as he waves back. As she closed the door already, he smiled looking that Ha Rin getting much better right now than just now.

This morning, Ha Rin seem like doesn't energetic at all. She feels empty. Now she is going to school alone with empty feeling.

Knowing that her crush didn't like her back after all of their time to spend together, went to cafe together, and even his crush acted like he liked her. But what the truth it is just a 'fake hope'. Well, it is hurts.

As she arrived at the school gate, she saw a guy who has smiling at her already and waved at her with his bright smile. Oh, it is Jay. She waved back at him and went to his way. “How are you? Feel much better?” asked Jay

“Yeah, as you can see, I'm okay,”

“Forget about him okay? I will help you with that,” Ha Rin nodded and both of them were straight to the class.

As they arrived at the class, Heeseung was seating on Ha Rin’s chair, waiting for her to come. Heeseung then saw Ha Rin was at the front of the door, with Jay, he stood up and walking to her way. “Ha Rin, why are you avoiding me?” asked him curiously, waiting for her answer.

Ha Rin not in a mood, so she replied him without facing his face. “What,”

“You are avoiding me and.. you with Jay?” he asked while staring at Jay.

“Heeseung, I think it will be okay if you don't approach her for this time,” Jay told him in serious way.

“What why? Did I do anything wrong? What is my fault, Ha Rin?”

“Heeseung, you didn't do anything wrong, but please, give me some time,” she sighed hardly and goes to her place.

“Poor you,” Jay smirk and immediately goes to his seat.

“Fuck, did they actually dating?” he cursed while slamming the door.

ੈ✩‧₊˚ ୨⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯୧ ˚₊‧✩ ੈ
hye readerss ! I'm thinking about to do a Heeseung, Ha Rin, and Jay love triangle story.
Oh yea, you guys team Jay or Heeseung? :>