( 6 ) . Sunset with him

As the bell ringing, all the students stand up and thanked to the teacher

Jay stood up from his seat and went to Ha Rin's seat. "Hey, let's go, I walked you home," she nodded and clean up her desk. Then both of them walked out from the classes.

"Remember when you left your pen on the floor?" he asked, wanted to break the awkwardness between them.

"Ah, it was so embarrassing. You know, I'm scared of you that time. Because of your face," she answered while acted like she was so embarrassing. Jay smiled looking at her, her smile, it is already come back. Seeing Ha Rin's smile, made his day. "Why are you scared of my face?"

"Because your face look like an eagle when you are mad, and it is scary!" Jay chuckled.

While they were walking, suddenly they heared a sound from the sports store. Ha Rin was trying to peeking from the door and suddenly she saw,

Heeseung. Kissed. With her best friend, Chae Ri.

Jay who were looking at them immediately hold her wrist while closing her eyes and pull her into his embrace. He knows, she wants to cry.

"Just cry, I know you wanted to. I'm here, don't worry," he tightened the embrace. Pulling her into.

Ha Rin really can't stand up this anynyore. She was on her lowest point right now. She cried really hard in his embrace. It feels like, there someone who still cares about her.

"Jay, I'm sorry, I don't know who I can trust again with," she said, knowing that her own best friend backstabbing her. "I'm here, you can trust me," he said while patting her head.

"Already? Feel better? Don't cry, you look such a crybaby," he teased.

"Yahh" she hit him at his shoulder.

"Awh! That's hurt" he said while pouting his mouth.

"Oh really? I'm sorry-"

"Gotcha! Just kidding," he chuckled. Ha Rin then kick him at the back.

"Ok, that's hurt," both of them laughing hardly. Without knowing, Jay actually bring her to his favourite beach.

"Woah, what place is this? Why are you bringing me here?" asked her curiously.

"This my favourite port for heal. This is where I came to relaxing my mind, and stress. Whenever you feel stress, come here. I will be here,"

"Really? Alright then, I will come here everyday," He chuckled.

"Jay," she called shyly. He looked at him at raised his eyebrows.

"Thank you, for everything. I don't know if I haven't meet you, What would happen to me. You are always there whenever I need you. You was there when I really need an embrace from someone. You was there who listened to all my stupid stuffs. Thank you for comforting me and be by my side for the whole time,"