Chapter 9 - More Situations

Y/N - Sunghoon, you boil the water and I'll take out the ramen.

Sunghoon - Okay

(I opened the cabinet but the ramen packet was too high for me to reach)

(I was jumping to get the packet but stopped when I felt someone's presence behind me. I looked back and saw Riki taking out the ramen packet and give it to me.)

Y/N - Oh Thank you (smile)

Riki - Welcome shorty.

Y/N - Yah

(Sunghoon was watching us continuously with a done face. like seriously)

(I went to Sunghoon and added the ramen to the pan. I touched the pan to move it as it was on the stove edge but my hand got burnt as the pan was hot.)

Y/N - Ah-It's hot

Sunghoon - Yah-

(Takes my hand and washes it with cold water) 

(Riki also comes to the kitchen)

Sunghoon - Y/N see what have you done see now your hand is so red.

Y/N - Umm...Thank You.

(I walked backwards but I got hit y the leg of the chair and was about to fall but then sunghoon caught me.) 

Sunghoon - Y/N you are so careless.

Y/N - Uh..Thank You (nervous smile) 

(We stared into each others eyes for a moment but then I broke the eye contact and went back to see the ramen.)

Y/N - Oh It's done.

(I served the ramen into 3 bowls equally and we went to eat) 

-Riki POV-

(In Mind)

(Oh no!! Y/N burnt her hand. I went to the kitchen but wait why am I caring for he? and WHY IS THAT SUNGHOON HOLDING HER HAND LIKE THAT. I was about to go but wait Y/N is falling I went to catch her but THAT SUNGHOON AGAIN. And now they are staring into each others eyes like there is no tomorrow. )

(After eating Sunghoon went to his house because Riki won't let us talk.)

Y/N - Yah-why don't you let us talk.

Riki - No

Y/N -  But why?

Riki - Just No aish it's no use in talking to you and from now on no boys are allowed in this house

Y/N - AND WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE THAT??

Riki - Your Brother.

Y/N -  Wait Correction 

            STEP BROTHER

DING DONG!!!!

Y/N - Now go your dad came to pick you up.

-Y/N POV-

(As it was late already he took Riki and I and my mom were alone in the house again.) 

(I started to feel that something was off with my Mom's Mood so I decided to ask her.)

Y/N - What happened mom?

Y/N's Mom - Nothing dear see I'm fine.

Y/N - No Mom you know you can't lie to me.

Y/N's Mom - It's Nothing But be careful tomorrow it's a huge day.

Y/N - Umm...Ok...I suppose.

Why is Y/N's Mom Tensed

Why something feels off

For these answers stay tuned to the story and do follow me for more and please comment if you liked the story.

Thank You